iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Killer Clowns from Outer Space

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Killer Clowns from Outer Space
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just got this from Netflix. I have yet to watch it all the way through. I did notice that the guy from Hardbodies, Scotty Palmer, and the girl who played Deb in Weird Science are in it. I was psyched to see her again. I didn't know she was in anything else. Have any of you seen this? It looks like total cheese but cheese is good, right?
Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh wow cindy killer klowns is a cult classic!
it's funny and kinda creepy at the same time. i have faith that you will like this movie [Wink]

and have you ever seen return of the living dead part 2?? the gal from weird science is also in that movie. she looked her best in weird science, i'd say.

i actually have the klown figures from the movie. they are great collector's items!

let us know what you think!

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alea13
Senior Rewinder
Member # 5535

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for alea13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Get the damn screwdriver out of my head!!"
Posts: 63 | From: oregon | Registered: Jan 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chucky
Rewinder
Member # 4575

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Chucky   Email Chucky   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quality film, cheesey yes, but it is a must in a collection.

NowhereGirl, get some pics up of the figures you have????

Posts: 36 | From: Swindon, UK | Registered: Feb 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blake
Ace Rewinder
Member # 75

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Blake   Author's Homepage   Email Blake   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i loved this movie as a kid i used to think it was really funny but i havent watched it in years.
i think i better watch it again before i buy it ive made that mistake before

Posts: 438 | From: UK | Registered: Jan 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
james Andrews
Master Rewinder
Member # 1425

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for james Andrews   Email james Andrews   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really liked the title song and John Vernon, I like his daughter too.
This was a cool line from him:"I'm supposed to read you your rights. But you're in Mooney's jail you ain't got no rights!".

Posts: 168 | From: Bedfont, England | Registered: Apr 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CrashesParties n TheValley
Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for CrashesParties n TheValley   Email CrashesParties n TheValley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you imagine if someone made a Remake of this cult classic? I think it would be a hit just the title along catches your attention. Hey if they can bother remaking The Fog & Hills Have Eyes Killer Clowns From Other Space deserves a shot.
Posts: 2221 | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zarabeth426
Rewind Curious
Member # 5882

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for zarabeth426   Author's Homepage   Email zarabeth426   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate killer clowns from outer space it the reason I have a fear of clowns(coulrophobia)
Posts: 3 | From: Bronx | Registered: Jun 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
just one of the girls
Master Rewinder
Member # 5766

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for just one of the girls   Email just one of the girls   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh my god...this movie is great...it defines 80's cheesiness. love it!!!!
Posts: 180 | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home