iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » help me name this movie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: help me name this movie
melissa7783
Rewind Curious
Member # 5653

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for melissa7783   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i remember this movie i watched when i was little. i only remember bits and pieces of it.

one scene a little girl maybe 5-7(i think she plays an actress in the movie) was on an airplane with this man (her dad who shes never meet) i think the mother contacted him and he had to care for her, or the mom died...ya i think the mom died. anyway they are on a plane and she starts freaking out screeming "I WANT MY YELLOW DRESS, I WANT IT, I WANT MY YELLOW DRESS." she ends up getting it.

now i think the dad is an agent or something, because the little girl had to do a scene in a movie, i think she had to pretend to be in an orphan edge or foster home. she only had one line, and when she said it everyone was so excieted.

next scene
i remember the little girl was walking up the stairs and bumbed into her dad and his female friend. she kept walking up and her dad asked her to say sorry..i think. she said sorry but was not sincere. i think they were upset so she said it again a few different ways, like happy,sad.
please help me remember the movie title. THANKS

Posts: 3 | From: california | Registered: Feb 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That would be "I'll Do Anything", from 1994.

IMDB page HERE.

Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home