iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Help me remember this movie title please

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help me remember this movie title please
80s kid
Rewind Curious
Member # 5171

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for 80s kid   Email 80s kid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This was a B Grade 80's movie, where it was about a little boy who was adopted by a rich family. I remember he had an older adopted brother who was a monk and sat in his room praying with his swords.
The kid meets this teen brat who kinda takes him under his wing and teaches him how to do the wrong stuff. They then organise to rob his adopted parents home and tie up the whole family. There are scenes in the movie where the little boy swallows a spoon and is then held upside down so it will come out. Anothere scene is where the older teen swallows a fly in class and the teacher puts him in detention. And another scene where when the family is tied up, he rips off the top of the adopted sister.
Anyway, i hope all this helps as im dying to remember the name of this movie....thanks [/LIST] [/LIST]

Posts: 2 | From: Melbourne | Registered: Nov 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home