iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » 80's Scifi Comedy does anyone know the name

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 80's Scifi Comedy does anyone know the name
marsape
Rewind Curious
Member # 5135

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for marsape   Email marsape   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This movie is a scifi comeday about a family of moon aliens that get sucked up by an earthling moon probe, they come to earth and take up citizenship in the U.S, but from memory all goes wrong etc..., I believe it was eighties as i remember we first watched it on our sony betamax, i've looked everywhere on the net but this plot just doesn't get me any answers, your help is much appreciated
Posts: 3 | From: North Queensland, Australia | Registered: Nov 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris the CandyFanMan
Those Ain't Pillows......
Member # 3197

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Chris the CandyFanMan   Author's Homepage   Email Chris the CandyFanMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mac and Me is the closest one I can think of.
Posts: 2561 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it sure sounds like mac and me.
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marsape
Rewind Curious
Member # 5135

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for marsape   Email marsape   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for that, I'm pretty sure i watched the before 1989, I can't get a good video clip of Mac and me to confirm this, the movie I saw started by showing aliens drinking fluid from the moon surface with straws, then a moon lander sucked up them up with a vacuum as if they were liquid, do you know if this scene is in mac and me, I really don't remember a boy in a wheel chair at all, I'm most probably wrong, thanks again to you both
Posts: 3 | From: North Queensland, Australia | Registered: Nov 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home