iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » 80's Movie - Was on USA's Up All Night

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 80's Movie - Was on USA's Up All Night
tyoung0537
Rewind Curious
Member # 5110

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for tyoung0537   Email tyoung0537       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been trying to find out for years the name of this movie. It was on USA's Up All Night. I don't think it is an Amityville movie but it is very similar.

A man, wife and 2 children move into this house, everything is ok at first. The wife starts having flashbacks of a century prior. In the flashbacks the wallpaper changes, a piano appears along with a strange man. The flashbacks happen many different times.

The two children share a bedroom and are very scared. The man and wife inspect the kid's closet to find a hidden door on the other side of the wallpaper. They open the door and it leads into an attic / secret room. In the attic / room they find a very old chest, get it open and find two skeletons clutching each other, I think they were of a woman and a child.

I don't remember much else about the movie or how it ended. Thanks for any help!!

Posts: 1 | Registered: Oct 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cotter
Rewinder
Member # 5081

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Cotter   Author's Homepage   Email Cotter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm I think that you are either talking about House, or one of the sequels. I was trying to find the name of this movie for a few years too.
Posts: 42 | From: California | Registered: Oct 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home