iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » NIght of the Comet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NIght of the Comet
maxwellhauser
Senior Rewinder
Member # 4968

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for maxwellhauser   Email maxwellhauser   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's great to know there are plenty of fans here, and I just wanted to share that I just downloaded it from bittorrent. The transfer is pretty clear and the video had a couple of very minor lags, and that was it. 700mb of disc space well spent.

I hadn't seen it in 20 years, and it was even better than I remembered. Omega Man meets Valley Girl. Catherine Mary Stuart's hair was incredible. I miss those styles.

And the quotes! "I don't know...my parents told me never to breathe anything from strangers."

Gotta go now. I'm off to see Santa.

Posts: 57 | From: Katy, TX | Registered: Aug 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a great flick, although I find it kind of disturbing living in world like that.
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why cannot this classic not get released on DVD??? It just irks me to death!! Well not that far but you know... [Big Grin]

This is the perfect time of year to watch this film also. I do have a copy of it on VHS but a cool DVD release with some features would be nice!

Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home