iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Help..need name of movie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help..need name of movie
mrk1
Rewind Curious
Member # 5033

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for mrk1   Email mrk1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wats good everybody in new here and wanted to know if anybody can help me with this.. needed help with a name of a movie.. The only description i have of this movie is that its about a school teacher that has a class full of young children and the school i believe was in an open field.. Later on a group of masked men take them hostage.. the men all had different masks.. the only one that i can really remember was a pig mask.. it kind of reminded me like the group slip knot.. later on the teacher one by one takes the children underneath this water passage to escape... that is all i can remember about the movie.. thanks in advance to all that are reading and tring to help..
Posts: 6 | From: Dirty Jerz | Registered: Sep 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe that's called The Fortress. It takes place in Australia.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mrk1
Rewind Curious
Member # 5033

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for mrk1   Email mrk1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dats it... Thank you pettyfan your wisdom is much appreciated..
Posts: 6 | From: Dirty Jerz | Registered: Sep 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home