iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Up The Creek

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Up The Creek
JCWBobC
Master Rewinder
Member # 2525

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JCWBobC   Author's Homepage   Email JCWBobC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am transferring Up The Creek to DVD and can't believe how good it is. I haven't watched it in a long time and I know I liked it back then but it really is a great movie. Tim Matheson, Pee Wee from Porky's, Otter from Animal House, Jennifer Runyon from Charles in Charge, James B Sikking, Levar Burton, Roxanne from Last American Virgin, etc...

Anyone else remember this movie and have any thoughts on it?

Bob

[ 12. September 2006, 10:21: Message edited by: JCWBobC ]

Posts: 314 | From: NJ | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a thought...how can I get a copy?? Great on so many levels! I mean where else can you see an entire movie about a collegiate white water rafting contest?? Awesome!
Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched it not long ago on TV. It is okay but I really couldn't get into it that much. Isn't it the one with the guy who played Clark Kent when he was young in the very first Superman? Huh? I am on a mission now...
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JCWBobC
Master Rewinder
Member # 2525

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JCWBobC   Author's Homepage   Email JCWBobC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lance Guest played the young Superman but he wasn't in this movie.

Cindy, email me your address and I'll send you a copy on DVD, Greatmuta1025@aol.com.

Posts: 314 | From: NJ | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cindy...I have it on DVD...didn't I ever send it to you??

I liked it too....I like Jenna Thomasina...she has a small role in it. She was also in 10 to Midnight...she was the roommate of the first girl who gets killed...then after the funeral she's at home making some eggs and toast...and she becomes "toast" too.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Lance Guest played the young Superman but he wasn't in this movie.
Jeff East played the young Superman, and he is in this movie.
Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JCWBobC
Master Rewinder
Member # 2525

Member Rated:
I could have swore that was Lance Guest.
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a very easy mistake to make.
Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home