iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » movie title !HELP ME!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: movie title !HELP ME!
endiadi
Rewind Curious
Member # 4971

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for endiadi   Email endiadi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need help! I am writing form italy and I can't remember the title of a movie that I saw at the end of the 80's.

this is the plot: there is a boy that is considered as a nerd in his school. He works as a gardener in his free time because he wants to buy a new telescope. One day he is in a store and he is about to take the telescope but in the same moment he saw a girl of his school crying because she has ruined her mom's dress.
The girl wants to buy the same dress but is costs a lot of money and so the boy decides to use his money to buy it.
the girl decides to thank the boy and she try to change his way of dressing and personality and she says everybody in the school he is her boyfriend. So the boy becomes cool but at the end of the movie he falls really in love with her.

I saw this movie many years ago..anyone can help me?

Posts: 2 | Registered: Aug 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the movie is called CAN'T BUY ME LOVE!!!~

great movie, click here for more info:

CANT BUY ME LOVE

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
endiadi
Rewind Curious
Member # 4971

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for endiadi   Email endiadi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 2 | Registered: Aug 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maxwellhauser
Senior Rewinder
Member # 4968

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for maxwellhauser   Email maxwellhauser   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Can't Buy Me Love" has to be in my top 5 80s movies. Perfect.

On the "favorite 80s movies" thread, some of us named it, but somehow it didn't make Cindymancini's list!

Posts: 57 | From: Katy, TX | Registered: Aug 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

Cindy feels that it should be implied that this her favorite movie. Therefore nothing needs to be written.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maxwellhauser
Senior Rewinder
Member # 4968

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for maxwellhauser   Email maxwellhauser   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devo,

I just thought it was funny. That said - she only listed two movies. Had I only named two, Hiding Out probably wouldn't have made MY list!

My absolute favorite 80s movie has always been Sixteen Candles. There are several that are tied for second.

Posts: 57 | From: Katy, TX | Registered: Aug 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

That we have in common. Maybe Better off Dead is a close second.

WE are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home