iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Midnight Madness...discuss...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Midnight Madness...discuss...
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's another movie I haven't seen. I borrowed the DVD from my friend Greg. I read the back and it says it's about a group of college kids who all go on some kind of game/scavenger hunt. Looks like it could be a good time. Anyone here like it?
Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

"Hi my name is Cindy and I've been living in a cave for most of my life."

How have you not seen this movie??? Come on now. You are really bringing me over man.

David Naughton. Michael J. Fox. Pabst Blue Ribbon. Classic.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JCWBobC
Master Rewinder
Member # 2525

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JCWBobC   Author's Homepage   Email JCWBobC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Didn't Disney take their name off of the movie because they were embarresed by it? I remember when it first came out on video it was in a Disney box and then years later it was released but Goodtimes or another company like that. I have the VHS version from the second time it was released and really enjoyed the movie.
Posts: 314 | From: NJ | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
traycee
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 5017

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for traycee   Email traycee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i used to watch it all the time growing up, but have not seen it in many, many years. i only liked it for david naughton because i had seen him in "american werewolf".
Posts: 12 | Registered: Sep 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh this is a must see classic. I loved it and watch it whenever I want to see a scavenger hunt type of film. It is filled with all kinds of funny characters, I think my favorite is Barf!! hahahaha

Chairy Point!!

Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home