iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » UNKNOWN MOVIE

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: UNKNOWN MOVIE
valerievg24
Rewind Curious
Member # 4952

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for valerievg24   Email valerievg24   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im not sure of who comes out in it all i remember is that some guys see a girl as she is walking her dress flies up and her underwear has some word on it and later she changes her appearence and when he runs into her he doesnt recognize her until they are running away from someone and he sees her underwear and knows its her,please help sorry couldnt give any names.
Posts: 3 | From: texas | Registered: Aug 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheResurrection
Master Rewinder
Member # 2326

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TheResurrection   Email TheResurrection   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Breaking All The Rules

-

Posts: 125 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH wow I had forgotten about this one! I am interested in it now. Thanks for posting the pic so we can remember it Resurrection!
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JCWBobC
Master Rewinder
Member # 2525

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JCWBobC   Author's Homepage   Email JCWBobC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love that movie and recently transferred it to DVD from VHS as I don't think it is available on DVD in the US.
Posts: 314 | From: NJ | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That bites if it isn't on DVD! I guess we need to start praying to the DVD Gods for this one!
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
valerievg24
Rewind Curious
Member # 4952

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for valerievg24   Email valerievg24   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for responding it was killing not knowing the movie and I loved this site
Posts: 3 | From: texas | Registered: Aug 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last summer, Dish Entertainment Magazine showed that Cinemax was going to have this movie on. Well I had always wanted to see it, so I tuned in and....it was one with Jamie Foxx, but had the same title. I was so disappointed!
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheResurrection
Master Rewinder
Member # 2326

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TheResurrection   Email TheResurrection   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a DVD released in the UK you can get it at Amazon.co.uk - or try one of the sellers in the Amazon marketplace, should be able to get it for a couple quid.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0000BXC0W

Posts: 125 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home