iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » looking for the title of a movie...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: looking for the title of a movie...
megaman951
Rewind Curious
Member # 4928

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for megaman951   Email megaman951   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi. I'm looking for the title of and old fantasy movie. Here is what I remember about it:

there was this scene with 4 people on a boat and then a one-eyed giant rises from the water, just under the boat...and he ends up with the boat on top of his head

Posts: 1 | Registered: Aug 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alex In Wonderland
Master Rewinder
Member # 4912

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Alex In Wonderland   Email Alex In Wonderland   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like The Adventures of Baron Munchausen or possibly Time Bandits?
Posts: 171 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Aug 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JCWBobC
Master Rewinder
Member # 2525

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JCWBobC   Author's Homepage   Email JCWBobC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Time Bandits sounds right.
Posts: 314 | From: NJ | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StephenB
Rewind Curious
Member # 4935

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for StephenB   Email StephenB   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree, time bandits.
Posts: 3 | From: England | Registered: Aug 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home