iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » *PRIVATE RESORT ON TV

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: *PRIVATE RESORT ON TV
Abbyegail
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 4905

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Abbyegail   Email Abbyegail   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ITS 8/5/06 AND PRIVATE RESORT IS ON ENCORE CHANNEL RIGHT NOW!!!
Posts: 29 | Registered: Aug 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't know this movie was getting a DVD release until I was browsing the dvd section at Wal-Mart earlier. It was like $9.44 I think........
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I posted about it's release last week but the thread is already gone [Frown] . Part of me was tempted to buy it and then I remember not really liking it when I watched it for the first time about a year ago...
Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh wow I can't wait to find it at Wal-Mart. Now if they would only do that with Monster Squad, The Legend of Billie Jean, Night of the Comet, and Fortress (TV Movie). Those are just a few to name that need to get a DVD release.
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny they would put that move on TV, doesn't it have some Johhny Depp in the buck shots?
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Old School
Rewind Curious
Member # 4960

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Old School   Email Old School   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wait, Monster Squad isnt out on DVD? I love that movie! I have it recorded and still watch it occasionally.
Posts: 4 | From: West Orange, NJ | Registered: Aug 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Willow
Master Rewinder
Member # 4953

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Willow   Email Willow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...chuckles...Think Johnny Depp even remembers making this film?
Posts: 105 | From: Indiana | Registered: Aug 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home