iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » What is that movie called?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What is that movie called?
tatisroni
Rewind Curious
Member # 4908

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for tatisroni   Email tatisroni   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is an 80's flick which I remember, but cannot recall what the name is! It is about this guy who is a "geek," if you will, who is unhappy with himself and the fact that he can't get with a girl, so a genie/wizard(??) shows up and grants him his wish to become very attractive, at some extreme price (think it was a soul swapping deal, but could be wrong). He also meets this very pretty girl and they get together, but he eventually decides that the price he has to pay isn't worth it and reverses the deal. The girl he was with does the same (though he did not know that she had done the same thing he did), and in the end they end up together as their real identities, happily.
Does this sound vaguely familiar to anyone? Can't remember what the flick is called, but if someone else does, please tell me! Thanks!

Posts: 2 | From: Astoria NY | Registered: Aug 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abbyegail
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 4905

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Abbyegail   Email Abbyegail   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG I totally know what your talking about but, cannot remember the name either
Posts: 29 | Registered: Aug 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JimBrayFan
Senior Rewinder
Member # 3831

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for JimBrayFan   Author's Homepage   Email JimBrayFan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Miracle Beach

or HUNK

Posts: 90 | From: Long Island | Registered: Feb 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abbyegail
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 4905

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Abbyegail   Email Abbyegail   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Probably from her description, not Miracle Beach, Miracle Beach, the guy falls in love with the Genie.

It sounds more like "Hunk" where a deal is made with the devil to get a "fit" body, lol..more like a Muscle Beach body.

I think its Hunk

Posts: 29 | Registered: Aug 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tatisroni
Rewind Curious
Member # 4908

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for tatisroni   Email tatisroni   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hunk! That's it! Thank you so much! It has been driving me nuts trying to remember what it was called! Thanks again!
Posts: 2 | From: Astoria NY | Registered: Aug 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home