iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » can't find movie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: can't find movie
rookie001
Rewind Curious
Member # 4884

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for rookie001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am looking for the name of a movie, but I only remember one scene. The main character is kicked out of practice or gym class early and goes in to shower. The girls class comes in then because they have to share a locker room. One of the girls walks in next to him and the rest laugh as he runs out
Posts: 2 | Registered: Jul 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you have any more details other than those???
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rookie001
Rewind Curious
Member # 4884

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for rookie001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It may have been swimming or diving practice and he was not doing well, and the "cool guy" was pushing him around, forcing a fight and the coach sends him to the showers. The girl in the showers is in a lot of movies, but don't know her name.
Posts: 2 | Registered: Jul 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheResurrection
Master Rewinder
Member # 2326

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TheResurrection   Email TheResurrection   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kristy Swanson was the girl I believe and the film was 1990's "Diving In".
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101741

Posts: 125 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home