iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » teen movie suggestions

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: teen movie suggestions
oxygenuk
Rewind Curious
Member # 4883

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for oxygenuk   Email oxygenuk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
want some feel good, 'cool' and funny teen movies, kinda like revenge of the nerds, weird sciene, ferris beuller etc, so teen movies that involve nerds and the normal people that bully the nerds, something along the lines of weird sciene or revenge of the nerds ya know, and not just them nerdy type of teen movies, looking for lots more aswell, but main priority is the ones like mentioned a few lines back into this paragraph

i currently have and love revenge of the nerds, ferris beullers day off, weird sciene, porkys, and lookin for some more [Big Grin]

so let me hear some great suggestions [Smile]

Posts: 6 | From: London | Registered: Jul 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noikz
Master Rewinder
Member # 1000

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for noikz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A few that spring to mind:

Better off Dead,
Girls Just Want to Have Fun,
Valley Girl,
Fast Times at Ridgemount High,
Can't Buy Me Love

[Smile]

Posts: 239 | From: Cheshire, UK | Registered: Feb 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Sure Thing is a little different, but you'll like it....
Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noikz
Master Rewinder
Member # 1000

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for noikz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by P.S It's Paul...:

Hey Paul, I've just picked that movie up last week along with "No Small Affair. I'm looking forward to both. [Big Grin]
Posts: 239 | From: Cheshire, UK | Registered: Feb 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PackardWalsh
Rewind Curious
Member # 4875

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for PackardWalsh   Email PackardWalsh   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PRETTY IN PINK, SOME KIND OF WONDERFUL & REAL GENIUS are all excellent 80s teen films

MANNEQUIN, with Andrew McCarthy and the ever sensational Kim Cattrall, is another 'nerdy' classic, although they're more in their early 20s in this one (even though most of the actors in 80s teen films were in their 20s anyway hehe).

WARGAMES has killer 80s computer 'geek' action in it too!

Posts: 6 | From: Cambridge, England | Registered: Jul 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry if I repeat some of the other suggestions:

16 CANDLES
PRETTY IN PINK
THE BREAKFAST CLUB
WEIRD SCIENCE
FERRIS BUELLERS DAY OFF
THE SURE THING
BETTER OFF DEAD
HEAVEN HELP US
MY BODYGUARD
LITTLE DARLINGS
SOME KIND OF WONDERFUL
LUCAS
JUST ONE OF THE GUYS
SECRET ADMIRER
VALLEY GIRL
TRICK OR TREAT

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't forget Real Genius - can't get much more nerdy than that!
Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oxygenuk
Rewind Curious
Member # 4883

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for oxygenuk   Email oxygenuk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some great suggestions [Smile] , keep em coming [Big Grin]
Posts: 6 | From: London | Registered: Jul 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

quote:
Originally posted by noikz:
quote:
Originally posted by P.S It's Paul...:

Hey Paul, I've just picked that movie up last week along with "No Small Affair. I'm looking forward to both. [Big Grin]
Let me know what you think when you've seen it - I reckon it's a great movie...

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home