iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Does anyone know this alien invasion film

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Does anyone know this alien invasion film
Kedi
Rewind Curious
Member # 4880

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Kedi   Email Kedi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,
I have been trying to remember the name of a film for a long time now.
It was out in the late 70's early 80's.
It is a very cheaply made B movie with bad special effects.
It was about an alien invasion but not humanoid aliens, these were more 'tenticle like' aliens.
I remember the following scences: A little girl crying on a beach, a woman comes up to her and asks her what's wrong only facing her back. As the girl turns round the woman sees her face is completely mangled to pieces.
A man walks into a games arcade and the arcade is deserted but with the machines all still on....he sees behind the pinball machines and such like lots of tenticle weilding aliens covered in goo.
He walks out of the arcade and shouts to see if anyone is still left but there is noone....
At this point (and i think the cam zooms out) you realise he is the only one left in the world(maybe only america?)
Sure there is a scene also set in a cave but not 100% sure.
I would love any ideas on what this movie could be.
Thankyou in advance.
Zoe

Posts: 3 | From: UK | Registered: Jul 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home