iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » If You Could See What I Hear

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: If You Could See What I Hear
80's Junkie
Rewind Curious
Member # 4882

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for 80's Junkie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone else remember this one? would like to see that one in the movie base. Would make a write up myself but I'm a terrible writer.
Posts: 9 | Registered: Jul 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

Is this "Hear No Evil, See No Evil"?

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JCWBobC
Master Rewinder
Member # 2525

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JCWBobC   Author's Homepage   Email JCWBobC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember it but never saw it. It's about a blind guy, played by a blind actor, but I can't remember his name. I think his first name was Tom but that's a guess. That is the correct name of the movie.
Posts: 314 | From: NJ | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80's Junkie
Rewind Curious
Member # 4882

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for 80's Junkie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that's the one! a very Irish college age guy and his wise guy friend. He falls for an African-American Woman. But that relationship fails and he meets another.

Marc Singer as Tom Sullivan
Same guy who played the original "Beast Master"

Shari Belafonte played the part of his first love

Posts: 9 | Registered: Jul 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home