iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » 80's Teen Movie Monologue

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 80's Teen Movie Monologue
Phantom487
Rewind Curious
Member # 4804

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Phantom487   Email Phantom487   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey... I need a monologue from an 80's teen movie for an audition, preferably with a gay male character. If anyone can help, please email me at totallyoffbway@snet.net

Thanks SO much!

Posts: 1 | From: New York City | Registered: Jun 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was FERRIS BUELLER gay?

Hahahaha! I'm just kidding!

You had me up until you said they had to be gay...now Im totally drawing a blank.

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gosh the only one that I can think of is Jack from Will and Grace.

OH wait, what about John Lithgow's character as a cross-dressing football player in The World According to Garp???

Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It wasn't really a teen movie, but Hollywood from Mannequin had some pretty good lines as did the gay character Lamar in the Revenge of the Nerds...........
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sissy
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 4803

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Sissy   Email Sissy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm... "The Outsiders" kinda had a homoerotic theme to it... The whole monologue about "Natures first green is gold" outside the church may work... That's the first one that comes to mind
Posts: 12 | From: Nashville, TN | Registered: Jun 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so happy to hear someone else finally state the obvious about Johnny and PonyBoy!
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
insane8veggies
Rewind Curious
Member # 5023

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for insane8veggies   Email insane8veggies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
johnny and pony boy, you should see the cuddling scene in the extended edition between soda and pony. hehehe
Posts: 6 | From: Bates Motel | Registered: Sep 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
I mean, when you name your son "Ponyboy"...your just asking for it!
LONNIE
Senior Rewinder
Member # 3934

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for LONNIE   Email LONNIE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the volleyball scene in Top Gun was pretty gay playing ball to be late for Kelly Mcgillis sounds gay to me
Posts: 91 | From: ohio | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
I have never seen TOP GUN (I hate Tom Crusie...and, yes, Im aware he was in OUTSIDERS, but he had a small role in that and was bareable!) but I have heard from many people thers a big gay vibe going on in TOP GUN.
NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET 2 also has a good gay vibe going on.

mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
...Not that there's anything wrong with that.
LONNIE
Senior Rewinder
Member # 3934

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for LONNIE   Email LONNIE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also just sing some Wham songs in the middle of your dialouge.
Posts: 91 | From: ohio | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maxwellhauser
Senior Rewinder
Member # 4968

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for maxwellhauser   Email maxwellhauser   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! I'm stumped! You said the character had to be gay, so I guess Risky Business is out.

A lot of people seem to think Kenneth was gay in Can't Buy Me Love (I do not) - and the whole "You BLEEP my house!" speech cracks me up every time I see it.

Though not quite a teen character, the Eddie Murphy "Ramone" speech at the country club in Beverly Hills Cop is hilarious. And Damon Wayans did play a gay teen in that movie, but the whole banana thing is way too short.

There was a gay teen in Down and Out in Beverly Hills, but I can't recell any monologues from him. Maybe there's something in Fame. I only saw in once, long ago, so I don't recell.

Posts: 57 | From: Katy, TX | Registered: Aug 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Oreb
Senior Rewinder
Member # 5007

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Oreb   Email Oreb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
down and out in beverly hills is a good choice, the only serious one if you ask me

on a lighter note, the bronson pinchot character in beverly hills cop is also quite gay
oh yeah, and lamar, he had a whole rap song and everything

and the whole cast of fame, that was ever so gay

Posts: 55 | From: Croatia | Registered: Sep 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home