iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Drinks & a movie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Drinks & a movie
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread is dedicated to the drinks that go best with certain movies. Either they were discussed in the movie or the theme of the movie makes them the perfect combination.

I'll Start:

C.ocktail

Sex on the beach then a Redeye in the morning with hopes you wake up next to Jordan rather than Bonnie.

Modern Girls

A Zombie Maker then a food fight...eye patch optional.

Teen Wolf

A Keg of Beer then a Boof in a closet

What about you?

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A "White Russian"-Rocky 4

A "Woobie"-Mr. Mom (I know that's not a real drink, but it sounds like it should be one)

"Orgasm"- When Harry Met Sally

A "Bloody Carrie"- Carrie (Mary quit that day)

A "Fuzzy Navel"-Caveman

A "Screwdriver"- Slumber Party Massacre

How am I doing?? I don't even drink....

[Big Grin]

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Tequilla"-Pee Wee's Big Adventure or Urban Cowboy

"Rum & Coke"- Less Than Zero (I ain't talking coca-cola for this one)

A "Slushie"- Weird Science

7-UP- Snow White

[Wink] [Roll Eyes] [Cool]

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
A "Mudslide"-Romancing the Stone

"Moonshine"-Coal Miner's Daughter

"Iced Tea" or (Ice-T)- Breakin

"Lemonade"...that cool refreshing drink-Eddie Murphy-Delirious

2 Cokes(and some Knockwurst)-Fast Times at Ridgemont High

mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A 6 pack of beer with Matt Dillon . And then he passes out. - LITTLE DARLINGS
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are hilarious!
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Wizard
The 80s Hero you've been holding out for....
Member # 533

- posted      Profile for The Wizard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Pepsi" - The Coca-Cola Kid

"Coca-Cola" - Flight of the Navigator (from the scene where Jessica Tandy says "do you want new coke, classic coke, cherry coke, diet coke or caffiene free coke?")

Posts: 1334 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Scotch on rocks hold the scotch"-The Waterboy
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AnyaKay27
Rewinder
Member # 4675

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for AnyaKay27   Email AnyaKay27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A slow, comfortable screw up against a wall..Doc Hollywood [Razz]
Posts: 33 | Registered: Apr 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Mouse Avenger
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4406

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Mouse Avenger   Author's Homepage   Email The Mouse Avenger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Purple Rain -- obvious [Wink]
Posts: 1057 | From: With my mouse pals on Baker Street | Registered: Nov 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
AnyaKay27-Your drink could also work for the movie "No Mercy". [Wink] [Eek!] [Wink]
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
AnyaKay27....funny...I'll take a double. [Razz] [Cool]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home