iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Sherilyn Fenn?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sherilyn Fenn?
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ever since I saw Just One of The Guys, I always enjoyed Sherilyn Fenn. I love the part where she's trying to hit on Terry and she says "Bitchin'." Her outfit was pretty awesome too.

I watched The Wraith last night. My boyfriend bought the DVD. I had never seen it and didn't remember it at all. It was okay. I thought she looked gorgeous in it. Her hair, makeup and clothes were so great! I was just wondering what are some other good movies that she was in? Anyone have any suggestions?

Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brandon777
Master Rewinder
Member # 4014

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Brandon777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is hot. I haven't seen any pics of her lately, but I've always thought she was beautiful.
I believe she played as Liz Taylor in the Liz Taylor story.

Posts: 239 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eightieschick
Rewind Guru
Member # 4385

- posted      Profile for eightieschick   Email eightieschick       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She had a small role on The Gilmore Girls this past season- I don't know if they are bringing her back for the final season though.
Posts: 713 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't seen her in anything forever!!! I think that she has taken some time off to be with her son who is like almost 14 now. She is a very beautiful woman and a talented actress. I loved her in Boxing Helena and Two Moon Junction!
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here character Audrey Horne was my favorite character in Twin Peaks.
Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wetnwild248
Rewind Curious
Member # 4493

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for wetnwild248   Email wetnwild248   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All her 80's flix
1988 Crime Zone, 1988 Divided We Stand, 1988 Two Moon Junction, 1987 The Wraith, 1987 Zombie High, 1986 Thrashin', 1985 Cheers: The Groom Wore Clearasil (Episode 073), 1985 Just One of the Guys, 1985 Out of Control, 1984 The Wild Life, 1984 Silence of the Heart, 1981 Ups & Downs

Posts: 2 | From: California | Registered: Jan 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flashback80's
Rewinder
Member # 3735

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for flashback80's   Author's Homepage   Email flashback80's   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw the Cheers episode not long ago with her in it. Three Of Hearts was a good movie. Anyone see her guest apearance on 21 Jump Street.
Posts: 47 | From: sydney | Registered: Jan 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

i've always thought sherilyn fenn was beautiful,i also liked the movie three of hearts (1993) which she starred in,i think it's a pretty underatted comedy romance.

Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love Sherilyn. I remember seeing her in The Wraith back in the 80s and it was love at first sight [Wink]
I own 19 Sherilyn Fenn films (1984-1993) plus Twin Peaks dvd box and 21 Jump Street season 1 set (Fenn stars in episode Blindsided).

Fenntastic!

-

Posts: 7053 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
one way to find out if a movie stinx. william baldwin is in it.
Posts: 1989 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home