iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Need help on a movie title

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Need help on a movie title
horrorfan81
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 4750

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for horrorfan81   Email horrorfan81   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw a movie years back when i was young and can not remeber the name, it was about a pilot who crashed landed and was made up in to robot like robocop underneath the metal he was still normal. He see's a man being killed and is forced to flee, in the outside world he meets up with a few people and seek's revenge. There is one scene i remember the man and a woman find the plane he was in and she gets trapped in it and a man they have met has to help her get out of it. if anyone knows this film title please put me out of my misery and tell me, many thanx
Posts: 13 | From: scotland | Registered: May 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheResurrection
Master Rewinder
Member # 2326

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TheResurrection   Email TheResurrection   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eliminators
Review

-

Posts: 125 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
horrorfan81
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 4750

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for horrorfan81   Email horrorfan81   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanx for that now i know what film im looking for cheers
Posts: 13 | From: scotland | Registered: May 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey this looks like a cool one, I haven't ever heard of it?? Weird....
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
horrorfan81
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 4750

Rate Member
it is a good film, i bought it from ebay when i heard of the title
Mario G.
Rewind Curious
Member # 5005

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Mario G.   Email Mario G.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YOU ARE A PIMP!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 10 | From: ABQ | Registered: Sep 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home