iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Help Needed from anyone who has been to the set of Friday 13th!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help Needed from anyone who has been to the set of Friday 13th!!!
The Malster
Master Rewinder
Member # 2411

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Malster   Email The Malster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys,

I am going to New York in October and need info on how to get to the set, how far etc.

Any info is greatly appreciated from any of you wonderful 80's lovers!

Posts: 293 | From: London, England | Registered: Feb 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Send Cindymancini a PM, she is the only one I know of who has been there...but I plan on going this summer/fall too.
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Malster
Master Rewinder
Member # 2411

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Malster   Email The Malster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent!! Might see you there Isis!

Well if Cindy does read this...

"Hi Cindy, read your PM's. Your help is required!!"

Thanks Isis

Posts: 293 | From: London, England | Registered: Feb 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell us when your going to be there...cause ya never know. [Big Grin] I do know from cindymancini they frown upon people making a thing about Friday the 13th...you have to kind of be cool about it, and not run around wearing a hockey mask. The place is still working today as a boy scout camp.
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Malster
Master Rewinder
Member # 2411

Member Rated:
I plan on going in October... looking at October 16th, so its the Monday after Friday 13th!

So, are you able to just walk around the camp then?

cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Mal,

Listen I will hook you up with all the details. No worries. I'm sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, things are crazy over here right now but I will PM you with detailed info. Give me a day or so [Smile] ! Thanks!

Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Go here:

http://www.fridaythe13thfilms.com/home.html

Go to the top left hand corner, and go to film sites and it will tell you all about it.

How come your coming to New York?? How long are you staying there?

I bought the Camp Crystal Lake sign, and made a Jason "dummy" for in my woods, for Halloween last year. It was pretty real looking.

The Malster
Master Rewinder
Member # 2411

Member Rated:
Isis, ill PM you!
The Malster
Master Rewinder
Member # 2411

Member Rated:
Thanks for the link Isis, will save it on my computer so i can look it up nearer the time!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home