iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Can someone help me find this movie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Can someone help me find this movie
UseYourPeripherals
Rewind Curious
Member # 4645

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for UseYourPeripherals     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know any of the actors or the name of the movie, but i'll tell you everything i do remember. it's a movie in the same concept as "can't buy me love", the main guy has a crush on the popular girl who just broke up with her rich boyfriend, and he asks her out on a date, and she says yes to get back at her boyfriend. His bestfriend is a girl who works in a auto body shop or as a mechanic, she has short blond hair almost in a boy's hair cut. and she's secretly in love with him. the rich boyfriend throws a party and invites his ex and her new date to the party because he really wants to beat him up. The main character ends up in detention for something where he becomes friends with some "bad kids". He takes the $ he's been saving and buys his crush an expensive pair of diamond earrings, he takes her out on their date, and his best friend is their driver in an old vintage car, they go to a museum and he shows his date a painting he did of her, they go to dinner, and then to the party where the rich ex tries to have him beaten up but the "bad kids" show up and save him, then his date punches her ex and they leave the party where his date tells him that he should've given the earrings to someone else, and he runs down the street to find his best friend crying and he gives her the earrings and they kiss. CAN ANYBODY HELP ME????
Posts: 2 | From: California | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UseYourPeripherals
Rewind Curious
Member # 4645

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for UseYourPeripherals     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i found it, it's "some kind of wonderful"
Posts: 2 | From: California | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mane1980
Rewind Guru
Member # 4240

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mane1980   Author's Homepage   Email Mane1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by UseYourPeripherals:
i found it, it's "some kind of wonderful"

Yup!
Posts: 631 | From: From Out of this World | Registered: Jul 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Given the detailed review of the movie, I can't help thinking that this post was far from serious....
Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AnGeLEyeZ
Master Rewinder
Member # 4595

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for AnGeLEyeZ   Email AnGeLEyeZ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love that movie!
Posts: 192 | From: NJ JerzShoreBaby! | Registered: Feb 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you have anymore details about this movie to make it a little easier to figure out? [Big Grin]

Was this posting actually by Paul's alter ego to drum up a little love from AnGeLEyeZ for his favorite movie. [Wink]

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home