iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Help with movie title

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help with movie title
NewPolitician
Rewind Curious
Member # 4648

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for NewPolitician     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All I can remember about this movie is a scene where three kids (college age I believe) go and smoke weed at their Professor's house. Before they start, the kid who has never smoked before says "I'm not going to wig out am I" and the professors says "Its a distinct possibility."

By the end of the scene two kids are singing and the newbie and the prof. are talking about the possibility that one atom on the tip of their finger could be an entire little universe, and their universe could be a tiny little atom on the tip of some monster being's finger.

Don't remember anything else, and I'm pretty sure that scene had little, if anything to do with the story line to the movie.

Thanks for the help guys.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Malster
Master Rewinder
Member # 2411

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Malster   Email The Malster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Animal House starring Tim Matheson and the late great John Belushi
Posts: 293 | From: London, England | Registered: Feb 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home