iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Last Movie You Watched (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Last Movie You Watched
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just watched X2-Xmen United. I wanted to see it the whole way through, cause I walked out of the movie theater with my son 3 years ago, cause it was way too violent for him....it still seemed really violent. They were previewing the new Xmen movie, and they keep talking about them being "killing machines" ...that doesn't sound like what you want a super "hero" to be. I was shocked to see that Kelsey Grammer plays "The Beast"- there was some major work going on in the make up department to transform him in to the Beast.
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just watched Commando...now I am going to go watch Breakin.
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Listen to Me with Cameron, Gertz and Peterson
Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jaws for about the 37th time. Still have to love Quint after all these years. He was about as cuddly as a swordfish with a severe rash.
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Louden Swain
Master Rewinder
Member # 3671

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Louden Swain   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw Memoirs of a Geisha - thoroughly enjoyed it...oh yeah, also saw The Family Stone, another good one and let's not forget Narnia, watched that with my daughter.
Posts: 245 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
I watched The Good, the Bad & The Ugly.
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Aristocrats (the movie where selected comedians tell the infamous Aristocrats joke in their own way)
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
I watched About Last Night (Last Night-haha)...

I love those sweater dresses that Demi wears, especially the one she has on at the Christmas party where her boss is trying to put the moves on her....I liked most of her clothes in this movie, but though Elizabeth Perkins Thanksgiving Day dress was hideous.

Brandon777
Master Rewinder
Member # 4014

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Brandon777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched "Badder Santa" the other night. I was lmao.
Posts: 239 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Over the Hedge, and it was very disappointing too! It wasn't anywhere near as good as I thought it would be. Hammy, Steve Carrel was funny though.
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Going to see XMen 3 here in about 2.5 hours. I will post on it sometime tomorrow..........
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eightieschick
Rewind Guru
Member # 4385

- posted      Profile for eightieschick   Email eightieschick       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The River King with Edward Burns
Posts: 713 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anger Management and currently I am watching Joe VS the Volcano!
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eurotrash
Rewind Curious
Member # 4772

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for eurotrash   Email eurotrash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Da Vinci Code, worse than the book, two and a half hours of Tom Hanks' hair plugs reciting the phone book. Not even worth it for Audrey Tautou.
Posts: 6 | From: Montréal, Québec, Canada | Registered: May 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wicker Park...it was kind of slow, but decent overall.
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mane1980
Rewind Guru
Member # 4240

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mane1980   Author's Homepage   Email Mane1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched The Da Vinci Code last week and today I went to see X-Men 3.
Posts: 631 | From: From Out of this World | Registered: Jul 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Ring Two. Huge disappointment because I enjoyed the first Ring movie so much. They basically took all the cool stuff/rules from the first movie and threw them out the window. Not the least bit scary.
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chinatown with Jack Nicholson, Faye Dunnaway and John Houston. A great film that deserves its spot in the IMDb top #250. Houston plays a very memorable villain.
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched Chopping Mall and The Wraith.
Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eightieschick
Rewind Guru
Member # 4385

- posted      Profile for eightieschick   Email eightieschick       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The New World
Posts: 713 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Xmen-The Last Stand
eightieschick
Rewind Guru
Member # 4385

Memoirs of a Geisha and Last Holiday. Memoirs was kinda long, I think they could have eliminated about 30 min., but then I don't know how without leaving out some of the story. And about Last Holiday- I thought it was going to be stupid, because the trailers that were shown on tv when it was released in movie theaters made it look ultimately stupid. But it wasn't a bad romantic comedy. I really enjoyed it.
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
I was just watching FEAR with Mark Walburg
eightieschick
Rewind Guru
Member # 4385

Goodfellas & Missing in America
Brandon777
Master Rewinder
Member # 4014

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Brandon777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just watched the most cheesy movies ever made. You know, the movies that are supposed to be somewhat serious or action based, but are so bad you laugh. I watched "No Retreat No Surrender" and "The Annihilators". If you like your cheese extra sharp, then check out "The Annihilators". You can buy the VHS on amazon for .35 cents. LOL The wardrobe was so generic it was hilarious. A gang member had a muscle shirt that had the word "Muscle" on the front. One guy had a sweat shirt on that had the word "Sweat" on it. One guy had a t-shirt with the word "music" on it. This movie was very, very bad.LOL The main bad guy looked like a Kurt Russel reject.

[ 03. June 2006, 20:46: Message edited by: Brandon777 ]

Posts: 239 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home