iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Summer Lovers

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Summer Lovers
Jemdude
Senior Rewinder
Member # 4633

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jemdude   Author's Homepage   Email Jemdude   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone remember this movie? It was rated R and made in 1982. I stumbled on to it just a couple of days ago on a classic movie channel. It was about a guy with two girlfriends that knowingly shared him.

The last time I saw this movie was in my teens 18 years ago on vacation in England on the hotel tv set. I don't normally watch these kinds of movies, but I stumbled onto it while I was turning the channels.

Posts: 60 | From: Manitoba, Canada | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Jemdude,

I saw this movie last year and I became so totally annoyed by it that I did post right after watching it. The guy in the movie, I think it's Peter Gallagher, had such an arrogant look on his face like, "hey, these two chicks want me." I wanted to kick him! Haha! It's a shame though cause the scenary was beautiful and Daryl Hannah looked gorgeous! I loved her outfits!

Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bought it a while ago, but have yet to see it. I heard great thiings about the Greek scenery. Plus a pre-OC Peter Gallagher is kind interesting. He must have been just a kid then.
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Mouse Avenger
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4406

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Mouse Avenger   Author's Homepage   Email The Mouse Avenger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All I know is, it had a couple of early songs by Prince in it...I know what they are, natch, but their titles are rather risque.
Posts: 1057 | From: With my mouse pals on Baker Street | Registered: Nov 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home