iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Guess what movie I watched last night?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Guess what movie I watched last night?
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was thinking of this line from the movie I watched last night, and it is one of those lines, that you remember, but you might not remember the which movie you remember hearing it in. So, I thought I'd post the line, and see if anyone could guess what movie it was from, and then we could kind of turn it in to a game where you watch a movie and pick a line from it to see anyone can guess what you watched. How about it??

The line is:

"Who's the U-Boat Commander??"

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Canyoudigit The Sequel
Master Rewinder
Member # 4506

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Canyoudigit The Sequel   Email Canyoudigit The Sequel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rebecca de Mornay*

*Le sigh

Posts: 109 | From: Bopping my way back to Coney! | Registered: Jan 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yepper...I watched Risky Buisness.

It is such a cool movie. I love the beginning when the parents are talking to the camera, you never see Joel until they say good bye, but they are giving him the run down.

There are so many cool lines in that movie.

Who is the actress that is in the shower in the beginning scene, I am sure some guy ought to know.

Is the girl that Joel is making out with (the babysitter)...is she the same girl that is sitting with them in the restaurant, when they are talking about getting in to college, and he says...don't we want to accomplish something, or do we all just want to make money...and they all say...make money...she has a pink shirt and pink barrettes ...is that the same girl in the babysitter scene?

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home