iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Pls Help!! Need a film title

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pls Help!! Need a film title
jodie_louise2001
Rewind Curious
Member # 4599

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for jodie_louise2001   Email jodie_louise2001   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello!!
Found you're site purely by accident but its fantastic, and i've relived a lot of my childhood reading up on the films i miss!!
However, there's one film i remember seeing as a youngster..that neither myself nor my mum can remember the title, so hoping one of you can help.

Its a bit sketchy, but all i remember is that theres a kid (reminds me slightly of Henry Thomas but that could be my memory playing tricks n thinking of frog dreaming!!) Anyway, this boy somehow meets a man..and it turns out this guy can heal himself if wounded. I think the young boy cuts his hand at one point, and it goes to a close-up shot, n the man touches the wound and it heals up instantly.

The only other bit i remember of the film is that the young boy has either ben told to wait, or hs followed the man, n he has to climb up a ledge/cliff and as he gets to the top there's a snake, n the man is talking to people in the background (Possibly the bad guys!?)

Sorry i don't have much more information. I always thought it was called XMan or something, but current research says i'm wrong. Its also not "Hearts in Atlantis" as my friend suggested, fairly certain it was an 80s film.

Any help is greatly appreciated!!! Great site!! [Big Grin] Many thanks!!!!!!!!!!! *Mwah!* Jodie xxx

Posts: 3 | Registered: Feb 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Starring the legendary Scott Bakula... 'I-Man':

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091248/

Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jodie_louise2001
Rewind Curious
Member # 4599

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for jodie_louise2001   Email jodie_louise2001   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH MY GOD!!!
It really is!!!
YES!! Thank you so much!!! I know that seems like such an enthusiastic reply - but its been bugging me for so long!!!
N i was so close thinking X-Man - oh well!!

Thanks again - ur brilliant!!! MWAH xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Posts: 3 | Registered: Feb 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home