iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » More help needed with obscure 80's horror film

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: More help needed with obscure 80's horror film
manuel soto
Rewind Curious
Member # 4560

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for manuel soto   Email manuel soto   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I recall as a kid watching this one movie about cannibalism that my father commited to VHS it was about this resaurant where the patrons where served the flesh of other human being without their knowledge.

The one particular scene in this movie that strikes me is a scene where an engaged couple go out to eat and the "chef/killer" kills the female and serves the fiancee a hamburger of his fiancees flesh and finds her engagement ring in his hamburger,creepy movie!

please help.

thank you

Posts: 2 | From: san juan.pr | Registered: Feb 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ohmyGod..Im saw that one...what the Hell was it called????????????? This is gonna drive me nuts.
It was a cheapie, right?

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BLOOD DINER maybe???
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AnGeLEyeZ
Master Rewinder
Member # 4595

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for AnGeLEyeZ   Email AnGeLEyeZ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
eww....at first i thought u were talking about faces of death....i cant watch horror at all anymore lol
Posts: 192 | From: NJ JerzShoreBaby! | Registered: Feb 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
massiveretaliation
Master Rewinder
Member # 950

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for massiveretaliation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
maybe Eating Raoul http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083869/ If not, its a good one worth checking out!
Posts: 168 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
I have seen EATING RAOUL at least 5 times and I really dont remember a ring scene in there.

MOTEL HELL also featured eatin' people but I still lean towards BLOOD DINER.

There was also a TALES FROM THE CRYPT episode where a restaurant served the best food in town. it was later found out the food was people. But get this: the food was so good nobody cared!

mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
Now that I think about it the dead bodies in EATING RAOUL were made into DOG FOOD , not people food....so it's not EATING RAOUL.
Canyoudigit The Sequel
Master Rewinder
Member # 4506

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Canyoudigit The Sequel   Email Canyoudigit The Sequel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mamamia does it again! Motel Hell is a classic! 'it takes all kinds of critters to make farmer Vincent fritters' [Big Grin]

I'm not sure what the film is but I will stick these two: The Big Meat Eater & Microwave Masacre into the cannibal film cannon.

Posts: 109 | From: Bopping my way back to Coney! | Registered: Jan 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeltaDeadDawn
Rewinder
Member # 4547

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for DeltaDeadDawn   Email DeltaDeadDawn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yum yum anyone want lunch?
Posts: 37 | Registered: Feb 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
Oddly enough MICROWAVE MASSACRE sounds familiar too! I'll go on imdb later and read the synopsis and see if it brings back any memories.

We know it's not SOYLENT GREEN...but how can we mention Cannibalism Movies without mentioning SOYLENT GREEN?!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home