iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » One choice

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: One choice
Luv80steenmvs
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 4555

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Luv80steenmvs         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm wondering what one 80s movie you would be in, (which character) if you could, and why?

I would want to be Cindy Mancini from Can't Buy Me Love because she's pretty, smart, wealthy, and ends up with a good guy, even if he is a kind of a nerd.

Posts: 12 | Registered: Feb 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

Not a bad topic, it's been done before but I will bite.

I would be Bill Murray's Brother in Moving Violations because he has a smart remark for everything that is said to him.

WE are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Luv80steenmvs
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 4555

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Luv80steenmvs         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Devo, didnt know its been asked before, I'm new here. I do think it is a good topic. Thanks for the response. I'm curious why you sign "WE are DEVO" all the time. Not judging you, just wondering about you.
Posts: 12 | Registered: Feb 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rainbowbrite22
Given the choice, Duckie would have been Luckie...
Member # 2288

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Rainbowbrite22   Author's Homepage   Email Rainbowbrite22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow this is a good topic hard choice though. hmm i would want to be Dianna court in say anything b/c shes pretty and smart and she ends up with john cusack plus you gotta love a guy who will stand in your yard and play in your eyes on his boombox sigh such a romantic moment [Wink] plus i love john cusack
Posts: 1270 | From: GA the peachie state :) | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good choice Luv80steenmvs! Why do you think I picked the name I did? [Smile]

I wouldn't mind being Sam Baker from Sixteen Candles. I mean she has a cool attic bedroom, she gets to go to the New Faces Dance where they play Oingo Boingo and the Specials, she has Farmer Ted to amuse her, Billie Bird for a Grandma and Jake Ryan giving her a kiss and her panties back at the end of the movie! Not a bad gig [Smile] !

Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rocksteadyflamethrower

80s Movie Guru
Member # 1065

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for rocksteadyflamethrower   Email rocksteadyflamethrower   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Matt Scudder (Jeff Bridges) in "8 Million Ways To Die".

His life is hard, tough and violent but he finds redemption when he solves a sordid mystery. On top of that, he gets to date both Alexandra Paul and Rosanna Arquette.

Not bad.

Sincerely,

John Kilduff

Posts: 1545 | From: Greenwood Lake, New York, USA | Registered: Jul 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
David(Keifer Sutherland) from The Lost Boys he rides a cool bike, gets to hang around a most delicious jami Gertz, gets to hang upside down in a cave all day long and then stay up all night. Plus I always wanted to die by being impaled upon the rack of a fifteen-point buck.
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

To make a long story short it is just a signature. I think I started doing it on my third post, but I have been writing "Devolution here" since post #1. I believe Smayt thought it was cool and the rest is history.

-

That should clear things up on where I get "We are DEVO" from. Thanks for the question though.

Cindy, how's life on Sofa city?

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Canyoudigit The Sequel
Master Rewinder
Member # 4506

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Canyoudigit The Sequel   Email Canyoudigit The Sequel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any one of the boys in Weird Science.
Posts: 109 | From: Bopping my way back to Coney! | Registered: Jan 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take me back to 1985 as Marty McFly in Back to the Future.
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kash
Kash : Aha! He'll save every one of us...
Member # 297

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Kash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ferris Bueller or Maverick
Posts: 2041 | From: The Ice Planet Hoth | Registered: Jul 2001 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
annier
Master Rewinder
Member # 3305

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for annier   Author's Homepage   Email annier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would def want to be "Teen Witch"

[Smile]

Posts: 312 | From: London | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AnGeLEyeZ
Master Rewinder
Member # 4595

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for AnGeLEyeZ   Email AnGeLEyeZ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmm....molly ringwald in TBC...bender liked her
Posts: 192 | From: NJ JerzShoreBaby! | Registered: Feb 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball_Fury06
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 4514

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Baseball_Fury06   Email Baseball_Fury06   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd want to be Gene Simmons in the movie "Runaway" I'd love to own those little mechanical spiders that spit acid and kill all my enemies
Posts: 30 | From: San Antonio Tx | Registered: Jan 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to be Julie Richman, fer shur, and go live with Randy on the beach.
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home