iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » HELP ME PLEASE....Find a old 1980's movie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HELP ME PLEASE....Find a old 1980's movie
techguy
Rewind Curious
Member # 4546

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for techguy   Author's Homepage   Email techguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need help to find this old 80's movie. All i remeber, it was late at night on HBO or Cinemax.
All I remeber was part of the movie. There were two men and one girl on this island on a expidition, and then they were captured by these black tribe mens. The part i remeber i most was when the black tribe women rub oil on the woman body. Then tied her hands to the pole in the hut
and the leader of the tribe came in and started to rape her. And toward the end the woman killed the leader of the tribe. And she ran toward the beach where a plane was waiting for her.
Please can any one help me find the title of the movie. THANK YOU

Posts: 1 | From: hawaii | Registered: Feb 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My guess is "Tarzan, The Ape Man" (1981) with Bo Derek.
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
massiveretaliation
Master Rewinder
Member # 950

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for massiveretaliation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You seek The Further Adventures of Tennessee Buck http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095189/ [Wink]
Posts: 168 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home