iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Dance til' dawn

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dance til' dawn
the_haimster
Rewinder
Member # 4485

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for the_haimster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone seen it? If so would you reccommend it or not?
Posts: 45 | From: UK | Registered: Jan 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sfreak
Master Rewinder
Member # 3922

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sfreak   Email 80'sfreak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have the dvd. It is a really cute 80's movie. Its got tons of 80's tv stars in it. I would get it if I was you. It's a very cute fun movie with a good soundtrack.
Posts: 111 | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh absolutely I would recommend it. It is a must see 80s classic TV movie loaded with popular 80s teens! Let us know when you see it.
Posts: 5248 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mane1980
Rewind Guru
Member # 4240

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mane1980   Author's Homepage   Email Mane1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah cool tv movie! Buy it. It has many of teen Idols from the 80's.
Posts: 631 | From: From Out of this World | Registered: Jul 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the_haimster
Rewinder
Member # 4485

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for the_haimster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is it a teen 80's classic.

And would it be liked by both guys and girls?

Posts: 45 | From: UK | Registered: Jan 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mane1980
Rewind Guru
Member # 4240

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mane1980   Author's Homepage   Email Mane1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the_haimster:
is it a teen 80's classic.

And would it be liked by both guys and girls?

I think so, I mean if you were into Alyssa Milano, Christina Applegate, Tracey Gold or if a Girl was into Chris Young, Brian Bloom, a Young Matthew Perry.
Posts: 631 | From: From Out of this World | Registered: Jul 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the_haimster
Rewinder
Member # 4485

Rate Member
I ordered this movie the other day and i am excited to see it cos' i really don't know what to expect.

It certainly sounds cool and i love Alyssa Milano and i think Chris Young was excellent (especially in The Great Outdoors.)

I should receive it next week so i will give my opinion on it once i have seen it.

Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Make sure to let us know what you think of it!!
Posts: 5248 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mane1980
Rewind Guru
Member # 4240

Member Rated:
Yeah let us know what you think of the movie!
the_haimster
Rewinder
Member # 4485

Rate Member
I watched the movie last night and i must say i enjoyed it. Although it's very predictable who said life had to be complicated?

It is a very sweet movie and worth the buy alone for Alyssa Milano. Her and Chris Young stole the show for me.

Chris Young was a very lucky guy in that car scene (if you know what i mean)

Mane1980
Rewind Guru
Member # 4240

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by the_haimster:
I watched the movie last night and i must say i enjoyed it. Although it's very predictable who said life had to be complicated?

It is a very sweet movie and worth the buy alone for Alyssa Milano. Her and Chris Young stole the show for me.

Chris Young was a very lucky guy in that car scene (if you know what i mean)

LOL, I tought it was the other way around! Alyssa Milano was the lucky one, oh and there was Brian Bloom (I had a major crush on him)
the_haimster
Rewinder
Member # 4485

Rate Member
I can't believe Brian Bloom was only 18 when the movie was shot. He looked about 30 something?

As i said good movie though and i guess it depends if your male or female as to who you think the lucky one was, he he!

Watch your favorite 80s movies for FREE and you'll be supporting this site! There's no catch! Please just click and sign up.
Amazon want you to try their service for 30 days and will donate to us every time someone does. Thank you for supporting us!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home