iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Rewind 'Friday The 13th' Movie Party

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rewind 'Friday The 13th' Movie Party
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is everyone up for a Friday The 13th movie party this weekend. The concept is very simple, just pick your favorite "Friday The 13th" movie , watch it this Friday the 13th, and then post on here why you enjoy that movie the best. Right now I'm conflicted as to which movie to watch...the original that started it all or Part 2 which is my favorite. Mr. Voorhees or Jason...wow they both scare the cripes out of me! [Eek!]

- Friday The 13th

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, since I am going to see cindymancini this next weekend, and we had wanted to go to the original Camp Crystal Lake, I definately want us to watch a Friday the 13th movie....except I'll be there on Saturday the 14th-but I have that movie too..ha. She can pick which one...as long as it is 1,2,or 3..haha.

My favorite is Part 2, I just watched Part 1- at least 3 times at Halloween, because they did that special where they did all the commentating on the movie.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sounds fun valley. i will pick one and watch it friday. jason never scared me....not like michael myers, but i still like the friday the 13th movies.
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just realized its Friday the 13th coming up...so I dont doubt I'll watch Horror movies..although FRIDAY THE 13th are not my particular favorites.

There are som any that I cant even tell you which one I liked the most: The one that ALICE COOPER did songs for.

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

My favorite horror series of all time.

In order, and up for debate...

11 (J v F)
5 (Worse than That Spinal Tap review)

WE are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first one is my fave because it laid the groundwork for many horror movies after it. Not to mention, it's original...
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK everyone...tomorrow is the big day...do ya all got your favorite Friday the 13th movie standing by????

Be careful when you step out the front door tomorrow...don't walk under any ladders...don't break any mirrors, don't spill the salt, don't cross a black cats path....

Cripes...that could be difficult for me, there's a giant ladder standing up on my deck...that my contractors have to climb up to my balcony...and we have a crazy black cat that lives here...I am doomed!!

my grandma always said don't put your shoes on the table either...and don't open an umbrella in the house.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rocksteadyflamethrower

80s Movie Guru
Member # 1065

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for rocksteadyflamethrower   Email rocksteadyflamethrower   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Devolution:

5 (Worse than That Spinal Tap review)

Are you saying that the page I wrote for "This Is Spinal Tap" was bad?

Sincerely,

John Kilduff

Posts: 1545 | From: Greenwood Lake, New York, USA | Registered: Jul 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Head Roll Please............I've decided to watch Friday The 13th Part 2. It was the first movie where Jason was the killer and it had my favorite cast. Amy Steel and Kirsten Baker to start.

Watch if you dare!

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
It has my favorite cast too, and I like Amy Steel lots...she was great in this and in April Fool's Day.

You can lock me up in a cabin in the backwoods of
Kentucky.....oops...I mean North Carolina... [Razz] [Wink] [Big Grin] with John Furey.

Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

No Rock, In the movie Spinal Taps Album is reviewed as a ______ Sandwich. 5 was worse than that.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The 1980 original classic "Friday the 13th" is going into my DVD player as we speak...
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Well...I just dug out Part 2, so me and Cindy are going to be watching that tomorrow!!!
Phanstar
Senior Rewinder
Member # 4235

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Phanstar   Email Phanstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read this right before I was about to leave work on friday and thought it was an awesome idea. Sadly tho I dont have any Friday the 13th movies on DVD, and plus, I had just gotten the special edition Ferris Bueller dvd and was saving it for friday night.... Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?
Posts: 97 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Jun 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home