iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Stealing Home and Somwhere Tomorrow

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Stealing Home and Somwhere Tomorrow
flashback80's
Rewinder
Member # 3735

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for flashback80's   Author's Homepage   Email flashback80's   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What good films they were
did anyone else see these.

Posts: 47 | From: sydney | Registered: Jan 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oops. Let me finish that. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Somewhere Tomorrow. [Big Grin] It was on TV one night this past summer, as the ABC Saturday night late movie. I know I've seen it 30 times. I wish it was on DVD. I would definitely buy it. It's one of my top 10 favorite movies of all time.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sfreak
Master Rewinder
Member # 3922

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sfreak   Email 80'sfreak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't seen somewhere tomorrow but I love stealing home. I have it on dvd. Jodie Foster is so great in this movie. It's so sad though. Always makes me cry with all those flashback scenes of the 2 of them when she was alive. This is a great film. I recommand it for anyone that likes 80's films. It's very touching.
Posts: 111 | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think I have ever seen Somewhere Tommorrow?? I'll have to look that one up?

Stealing Home is so sad, but so very good. One of my favorite films where I actually felt like Jodie Foster was great at being a rebel.

Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rocksteadyflamethrower

80s Movie Guru
Member # 1065

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for rocksteadyflamethrower   Email rocksteadyflamethrower   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you want "Somewhere Tomorrow", look in the 1 dollar DVD section of your local Wal-Mart. Apparently the title has fallen into the public domain.

Sincerely,

John Kilduff

Posts: 1545 | From: Greenwood Lake, New York, USA | Registered: Jul 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mane1980
Rewind Guru
Member # 4240

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mane1980   Author's Homepage   Email Mane1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually there are two editions of Somewhere Tomorrow. I bought one (the cheaper one) at wal-mart for 4.88 and the other one is 9.99. But it's on DVD. It's a beautiful story.
Posts: 631 | From: From Out of this World | Registered: Jul 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Didn't see Somewhere tomorrow, but Stealing Home was great. The flashback scenes were well done, gives you a teary feel. Who sang the theme song for that movie? I think it went if you could go back in time to a place in your mind....
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Member # 2260

I looked in the dollar DVD section at Walmart yesterday. Disappointed that I didn't see it! [Frown]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home