iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Pure gold..... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Pure gold.....
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Each year at about this time this guy on YouTube Chuck Dowling does a 31 days of horror and though I very often disagree with his opinions on the movies in question I still do find his videos to be generally good fun!

Check him out!

https://youtu.be/4fb0GNiHiE0 - in this video he's giving his take on Waxwork 1&2.

Posts: 3461 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, his little videos of generally obscure horror films are a lot of fun--and professionally made.
Posts: 2105 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charles De Mar
Rewind Curious
Member # 37574

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Charles De Mar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a great idea, giving recognition to the dedication of fans of movies and their creations.

The Some Kind Of Wonderful site with a lot of detail going beyond just what's in the movie, there's a lot of research done to get a lot extra material. It's very well done and very nicely presented.
I don't mean to criticise all their hard work but one addition would be nice would be that when you go into the "Cast Of Characters" each Actor and Actress' name was also a link to their IMDb Page. I know there is the movie's IMDb Page in the links, so maybe it would have been a lot of work unnecessarily when you can link to one page and have them all there.

Also, a little technical observation, the link to http://www.geocities.com/somekindofwonderfulmovie/ isn't working, it just loads up "The requested URL was not found on this server".

Thanks [Cool]

Posts: 7 | From: On top of the K2 | Registered: Sep 2018 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home