iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Movie about a guy buying a fancy car and getting ripped off

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Movie about a guy buying a fancy car and getting ripped off
David Corey
Rewind Curious
Member # 4354

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for David Corey         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am looking for the title of a movie about a guy from a small town who goes off to the big city to buy this real fancy lamborghini-type car. When he gets there, he meets this super tall woman who always wears really tight and thin sweaters. The guy who designs the cars is crazy and the main guy ends up getting screwed by the salesman and get this real piece of crap car instead. I thought it starred Paul Rudd but I think I am wrong so the guy must look like Rudd. Sound familiar at all. I think he gets the car and the girl in the end.
Posts: 2 | From: Work | Registered: Oct 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mane1980
Rewind Guru
Member # 4240

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mane1980   Author's Homepage   Email Mane1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wasn't it "It takes too" with George Newbern...
Posts: 631 | From: From Out of this World | Registered: Jul 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
David Corey
Rewind Curious
Member # 4354

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for David Corey         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is it, thanks. I was beginning to think it was a wet dream I had once.
Posts: 2 | From: Work | Registered: Oct 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mane1980
Rewind Guru
Member # 4240

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mane1980   Author's Homepage   Email Mane1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL! Nope, it's reality!
Posts: 631 | From: From Out of this World | Registered: Jul 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home