iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Happy days down under

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Happy days down under
kat27
Master Rewinder
Member # 3979

1 Update

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kat27     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For all of you who have put up with my whingeing for the last year or so and for those of you Aussies who don't know yet - THE BREAKFAST CLUB IS NOW ON DVD DOWN UNDER! That's right, evidently when Universal chose to release it in the UK they deigned to include our little colonial outpost. As part of (from what I can gather) the John Hughes collection release, they have also released Sixteen Candles & Weird Science. Happy days that I now have my trifecta - St. Elmo's Fire, Pretty in Pink & The Breakfast Club. Now I just have to work on the rest. I will now forever be silenced about how it's not fair that we have to wait for everything. Oh who am I kidding - but I'll shut up for now!
Posts: 327 | From: Australia | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 1  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deathbystereo80
Rewind Guru
Member # 2005

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for deathbystereo80   Email deathbystereo80   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess then that Australia is also region 2 like Europe and Japan? Because TBC is coming out here in a week or so. I've already pre-ordered it for a friend who is a huge fan.
I used to be whining on here all the time about how so many of my beloved 80s movies were not released in region 2, but I have actually given up waiting, upgraded my DVD player to region-free and now simply order everything from the US.

Posts: 562 | From: Santa Carla | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Australia is Region 4
Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home