iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Do you ever find yourself..... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Do you ever find yourself.....
Spooka Lupa
Little Rewind Monster
Member # 2700

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Spooka Lupa   Author's Homepage   Email Spooka Lupa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, no prob with me, dude. Believe me, there are folks who act a LOT worse. This is nothing.
Posts: 1830 | From: Land Under the Bed | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well to quote a famous *EIGHTIES* cartoon, you were being a "Smurf". I'm sure that is clear for everyone.
Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was joking so you know. [Big Grin]
Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spooka Lupa
Little Rewind Monster
Member # 2700

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Spooka Lupa   Author's Homepage   Email Spooka Lupa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol I didn't know that you were joking at first and I was like, "Well THAT insult was kinda lame."
Posts: 1830 | From: Land Under the Bed | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
LOL, I used to get frustrated as a kid because the smurfs called everything smurfs. LIke if one was fixing something and needed a wrench, hed say "please hand me that SMURF" over there.

Surprisingly everybody knew what "smurf" he was talking about. When everything is a smurf how do you distinguish things from eachother? I'm getting really upset now!

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"SMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURF!

rocksteadyflamethrower

80s Movie Guru
Member # 1065

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for rocksteadyflamethrower   Email rocksteadyflamethrower   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay by me, ali. Now let's get the Smurf away from this topic and back into talking about usage of movie quotes...No matter what decade they come from.

I'll start off with a favorite 90s quote I often use as an olive branch for my "Smurf-like" behavior.

I often find myself quoting "New Jack City"...To be specific, the line said by Wesley Snipes as Nino Brown:

"Money talks and bull(bleep) runs a marathon, so see ya and I wouldn't want to be ya!"

Sincerely,

John Kilduff

Posts: 1545 | From: Greenwood Lake, New York, USA | Registered: Jul 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spooka Lupa
Little Rewind Monster
Member # 2700

Member Rated:
I know, the smurfs were so smurf that I couldn't smurf what the smurf they were smurfing. [Smile] Ya know?
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
[Mad]
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heavens to Mergotroid!!

Say it isn't so??

A Smurf got up somebody's butt, and this time I had nothing to do with it.

[Razz] [Wink] [Big Grin]

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spooka Lupa
Little Rewind Monster
Member # 2700

Member Rated:
Oh SMURF!
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
I'm never telling you guys anything again. [Mad] [Mad]

P.S. This kinda looks like a Smurf caught in the headlights. [Eek!]

Spooka Lupa
Little Rewind Monster
Member # 2700

Member Rated:
LOL! And this is the aftermath of a smurf in headlights: ___
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
LOL! I bet Gargamel (or however you spell his name) was behind the wheel!
Spooka Lupa
Little Rewind Monster
Member # 2700

Member Rated:
Nope, it was the cat.
rocksteadyflamethrower

80s Movie Guru
Member # 1065

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for rocksteadyflamethrower   Email rocksteadyflamethrower   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, I heard that they were aiming for the Hugga Bunch next.

Sincerely,

John Kilduff

Posts: 1545 | From: Greenwood Lake, New York, USA | Registered: Jul 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
Awww shoot, what was that cats name anyway? Wasn't it like Azrael or something? I cant spell but I think it was something like that.
rocksteadyflamethrower

80s Movie Guru
Member # 1065

Member Rated:
I think it was Azrael. I haven't seen it in a long time, though. Reruns of it air every morning on my local UPN affiliate, though. I'll be Smurfed if I get up to watch it, though. I need my sleep. [Wink]

Sincerely,

John Kilduff

Spooka Lupa
Little Rewind Monster
Member # 2700

Member Rated:
I forget the cat's name, all I know is that I liked him so much better than his owner. [Big Grin]
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earth Angel   Email Earth Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was at my friends the other night and I walked home pretty late....she asked me to text her when I got home....the text I sent was...."Ok kidda, Im home Im safe Im alive".....I knew she wouldnt get the quote but I couldnt resist anyway. which one of my rewinder pals woulda got it????
Posts: 981 | From: If they dont kiss, they dont fall in love | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earth Angel   Email Earth Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well that's none of you then...hahaha
Posts: 981 | From: If they dont kiss, they dont fall in love | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
It sounds familiar but I just cant place it? Clue? Please?
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

Everything, and I mean everything, I say goes back to a movie. Or to television. I quote alot of different things. Lots of Married with Children. Lots of Raw. Lots of Hughes. It all depends on the situation. When we are playing basketball, I tend to break out "I'm gonna try out for a scholarship" from the breakfast club. It all depends on who I am with, and who will get the joke. Random lines when no one is around to appreciate them is a waste of humor.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
I overdid it on the uneven parallel bars....
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
Girls just wanna have fun????
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
Baby..........you know its true!!!!! [Wink] [Smile] [Cool]
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home