iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » help me find this movie title!!! :(

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: help me find this movie title!!! :(
dead_souls
Rewind Curious
Member # 4237

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for dead_souls   Email dead_souls   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've been trying to find the name of a movie i seen on tv when i was about 9 or 10 and it was definately from 80's, i couldnt find the name of it in the other topic on here buthopefully someone can help
from what i remember it goes like this...

*a teenage boy finds this creature thing thats about knee high (its like a puppet hard to explain) it has like fur and big ears

anyway he finds it umm.. it can talk and it has some kind of crystal thats glows ( its not the dark crystal though!)

* it was like an advernture film wer he had to take the crystal back to some planet i dont know.

he makes friends with this creature and trys to dress him up like a human with sunglasses and like a leather jacket so noone would notice him it was kinda stange!

i think on the video cover of the movie is this boy and the little creature back to back/arms folded with sunglasses on

a few years back i thought the boy in it was christain slater but found out it wasnt him maybe someone that looked like him

i wasnt dreaming this is an actual film!! and i hav been tryin to find out the name ever since i seen it with absolutely NO luck [Frown]

pleaseeeeeee help

Posts: 5 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dead_souls
Rewind Curious
Member # 4237

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for dead_souls   Email dead_souls   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Confused]
Posts: 5 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bionic Bigfoot
Rewind Legend
Member # 2490

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bionic Bigfoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mac & Me?
Posts: 1708 | From: Dallas | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bigworld
Senior Rewinder
Member # 3107

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for bigworld   Email bigworld   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats what I thought too Bionic but Mac wans't Furry.

Was the boy in a wheelchair Dead-souls?

George

Posts: 58 | From: Scotland | Registered: Jul 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'Upworld', also known as 'A Gnome Named Gnorm':

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109912/

Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dead_souls
Rewind Curious
Member # 4237

Rate Member
thats it ! **** ive been lookin for that for about 6 years im such a geek thanks so much!!!!!!! x x x x x
thebazman
Master Rewinder
Member # 1741

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for thebazman   Author's Homepage   Email thebazman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh wow, u know when i read your first post i thought it sounded a little familiar and reminded me of a movie ive been trying to track down, i remember the little guy was furry, but that the guy was a cop, i remember him handcuffing the little guy to the steering wheel, cause he was like super quick and would just runaway. Also a scene where he was put in a cage? or something.

Anyway Upworld, is the one i was thinking about, ive also been thinking about for years, many thanks.

Baz

Posts: 142 | From: Scotland | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home