iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Dance Til Dawn??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dance Til Dawn??
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone seen this movie? I came across it on IMDB and I'm kinda curious if it's any good? I know there's like a group of people in it such as Alyssa Milano, Christina Applegate and more. And surprisingly, it's out on DVD. [Confused]
Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yes Cindy you definately need to get this one. I know that you will love it. It follows the lives of several popular 80s teens through prom night. I was so excited when it came out on DVD I snatched it up. It is a made for TV movie but it is so good. It stars Matthew Perry, Alan Thicke, Alyssa Milano, Christina Applegate, Brian Bloom, Tracey Gold, Tempest Bledsoe, Cliff DeYoung, Mary Francis, Kelsey Grammer, and Edie McClurg. Oh it is so worth it. I wonder if imdb.com has a trailer of it that you could check out. It is an absolute must have for your collection. If you end up getting it let me know what you think of it, I know that you will love it!!
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, i am surprised you never caught this one cindy.
cool movie, like jess said. it's def your style. buy it.

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lastdaysofrain
Master Rewinder
Member # 2542

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lastdaysofrain   Author's Homepage   Email Lastdaysofrain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now I'm waiting for "Crash Course" to come out on DVD as well.
Posts: 125 | From: Boston, MA | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Webmaster
Member # 404

407 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Nick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In honor of this thread, (and this great movie) I wrote a review and added it to the rewind.

All comments very welcome [Smile]

-N

Posts: 1026 | From: The '80s | Registered: Feb 2000 | Site Updates: 407  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Nick!
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cindymancini
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Nick! Wow, from what you guys have posted, I can't wait to see this. I hope it ships soon!!
Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mane1980
Rewind Guru
Member # 4240

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mane1980   Author's Homepage   Email Mane1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's Great. One of my faves. Crash Course is also cool, not that good but cool. I saw it only for Brian Bloom (Great Eyes ans Smile)
Posts: 631 | From: From Out of this World | Registered: Jul 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

I have crash course on DVD from when I was a kid. There is no way this is ever coming out on DVD. I don't think Tina Yothers wants to see herself look like that again.

WE are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
Is that the one with Pat Morita and Jay Leno???

Crash Course??

rocksteadyflamethrower

80s Movie Guru
Member # 1065

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for rocksteadyflamethrower   Email rocksteadyflamethrower   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jessie the Sunflower Goddess:
Is that the one with Pat Morita and Jay Leno???

Crash Course??

No, that's "Collision Course", which was one of the cheesier action comedies of the 80s. It came to us through the DeLaurentiis Entertainment Group, which also bought us such great works of 80s cinema as "Maximum Overdrive" and "King Kong Lives". [Roll Eyes]

Sincerely,

John Kilduff...

Now, back to the topic at hand.

Posts: 1545 | From: Greenwood Lake, New York, USA | Registered: Jul 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mane1980
Rewind Guru
Member # 4240

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mane1980   Author's Homepage   Email Mane1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No actually was Crash Course. It was a movie made for tv only. I think it was in 1986 or 1987. I've seen it also as National Lampoo's Driving School. It was with Brian Bloom, Tina Yothers, Alyssa Milano, Olivia D'Abbo and Rob Stone (from Mr. Belvedere).

But i don't think it's going to see the light of day on DVD.

Posts: 631 | From: From Out of this World | Registered: Jul 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Richie
Master Rewinder
Member # 3527

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Richie   Email Richie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! I forgot about these. Thanks!
Posts: 248 | Registered: Nov 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
OH I think I would like to see Crash Course if it had those guys in it.
cindymancini
Member # 679

Member Rated:
I don't know. I finally got this DVD and I think what happened to Isis with Teen Witch, happened to me on this one. I just couldn't get into it. The cast was cool but it really did feel like a tv movie. It needed more edge. I think it could have been awesome had it been a regular movie like in theaters. Oh well, I didn't hate it but I don't think I'd want to watch it again.
Mane1980
Rewind Guru
Member # 4240

Member Rated:
Dance til Dawn was TV made Movie.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home