iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Oh Mighty Isis, paging Isis

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Oh Mighty Isis, paging Isis
SouthernKat
Senior Rewinder
Member # 3239

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for SouthernKat   Author's Homepage   Email SouthernKat   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello,

As you may know, Joanna is going to the SuperMegaShow in Secaucus NJ on the weekend of July 9 and 10. I do not remember reading if you are going or not. Are you?

SouthernKat

Posts: 51 | From: Altamonte Springs Florida | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey- I just finally saw this post...it got buried.

I am not going to it. I am getting company on the 10th- my aunt is coming from Arizona, and she'll be here until about the time I leave to go to the beach.

I knew she was coming to the Chiller Theatre one in October. She must have just added this one.

It is too far for me to drive there.

Are you going??

Do you have a link for the show? I was curious at who else was going to be there.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's the link to where she'll be and who all else will be there:

http://www.supermegashow.com

Lots of Stars Wars people will be there too.

Melody Anderson (who I really like) from Flash Gordon will be there.

I hope my friend goes, he said he might, he'll get some awesome pictures.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Warrington Gillette will be there, he was the real first Jason from Friday the 13th. I actually think that was when Jason was the creepiest. When he had the bag on his head, and not the hockey mask.
That was from Part 2- which is the best Friday the 13th in my book.

LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Joanna asked me if I would come to the megafest with her, but I can't because my Aunt will be here from Arizona that same weekend,and I only see her once a year, and this is the only time she can come. But, a friend of mine is going to go with Joanna, and he'll be there with her the whole weekend, and he made her a montage photo from when she was on The Amazing Spiderman tv show, for her to have fans have her sign, so that is really cool.

Bigfoot- if you read this...guess who emailed me this morning??

Brian Cutler...he played Rick Mason on the Secrets of Isis. Pretty neat... huh?? I thought so! [Razz] [Wink] [Big Grin] [Cool]

LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Well...my friend is leaving at 5am to go to this event tomorrow...he and Joanna are going to call me about 9:30am tomorrow, so I am really excited.

He is going to be meeting Melody Anderson, he made her a DVD of all kinds of stuff...he puts all their photos and tv shows, and movies on one DVD...and gives them to them...I think it is so cool...I sent him all the movies I had of Melody's...like Police Woman Centerfold, Beverly Hills Madam, Dead and Buried, and Firewalker...of course he had Flash Gordon...I even had an episode of BJ and the Bear that she guest starred on.

He made Joanna a poster of when she was on the TV show "The Amazing Spiderman"...it was really great. He sent me 2 copies of them today...they were so cool.

He gets to have dinner with her tomorrow night...I wish I could have gone, but it wasn't meant to be this time, but I know they will have fun.

LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Wow...I just rechecked the link I had put on here, and an artist put a limited edition Isis print on there...they are going to be selling them...it is way cool...check it out.
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Joanna just called me on the phone!!! It was so cool, her other friend who was with us last year at dinner...he got on and talked to me too...they were all yelling...we miss you!! It was so surreal....My friend...took a picture of her talking to me on the phone, she signed me a copy of that awesome print, and the artist who did it, was hanging with my friend all day, he has pictures of her...he also hung out with Melody Anderson, and did a video of her too...talking to me, and it is so surreal.

They might be going to release Isis on DVD soon, so then everyone will know what I am talking about when it comes out.

Anyway...I am so excited about the whole thing.

My husband and son went to see The Fantastic Four...I said I can stay at home, because Superheroes call me on the phone!! hahahaha.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home