iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Guess Who Part 11!!!!! (this is going on a bit!) :o)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Guess Who Part 11!!!!! (this is going on a bit!) :o)
Saint_in_London
Master Rewinder
Member # 2575

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Saint_in_London   Email Saint_in_London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Height
6' 0½" (1.84 m)

The son of a baker.

Worked briefly as a lion tamer in a circus at age 15

Initially intended to study dancing instead of acting, but dropped out of Hofstra University after one year when he landed an off-Broadway musical

Has a phobia of going too fast in cars.

Has an intense dislike of handguns.

Eyes: One blue and one hazel. This is a condition known as heterochromia.

Personal quotes
"I don't need to be made to look evil. I can do that on my own."

"I make movies that nobody will see. I've made movies that even I have never seen."

Posts: 226 | From: London, England | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know the answer to this one too. But I'll let someone else answer it. I wish this game was Jeopardy. I'm a useless knowledge buff.
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rocksteadyflamethrower

80s Movie Guru
Member # 1065

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for rocksteadyflamethrower   Email rocksteadyflamethrower   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a wild guess and he may have been the subject of another thread...

Robert Englund?

Sincerely,

John Kilduff

Posts: 1545 | From: Greenwood Lake, New York, USA | Registered: Jul 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saint_in_London told me I could give a clue:

His initials are CW

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know it definately is not Steve McQueen or Charlton Heston, from 2 of the clues...

so that should narrow it down for everyone else-
[Big Grin]

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rocksteadyflamethrower

80s Movie Guru
Member # 1065

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for rocksteadyflamethrower   Email rocksteadyflamethrower   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CHRISTOPHER WALKEN!

Thank you, Internet Movie Database!

Sincerely,

John Kilduff

Posts: 1545 | From: Greenwood Lake, New York, USA | Registered: Jul 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saint_in_London
Master Rewinder
Member # 2575

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Saint_in_London   Email Saint_in_London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, Christopher Walken is correct. The further clues where going to be.........

Jerry Lewis influenced to make show business his career. At age 10, he met Lewis on _"The Colgate Comedy Hour" (1950)_ , where Jerry Lewis & Dean Martin were guest hosts. was an extra on the show and was in a skit with Jerry Lewis.

Was George Lucas's second choice for the role of Han Solo in Star Wars (1977)

Attended the Professional Children's School.

Was assaulted in a street in New York in 1980 when he asked two men to turn down their music. His nose was broken in the incident.

Was robbed at the airport in Venice and his The Prophecy II (1998) (V) script, glasses, keys, drivers licence, and $100 were stolen. All items were later found, except for the money.

Was on Natalie Wood's yacht the night she drowned.

Only Oscar-winning actor to portray a primary 007 villain

He was considered for the role of Han Solo in Star Wars (1977).

Danced with Judy Garland at Liza Minnelli's sixteenth birthday party

Has played 3 different characters with the name Max

Loves horror films featuring zombies.

Posts: 226 | From: London, England | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't know he had a fear of anything!!!

I definately couldn't have seen him as Han Solo either.

I didn't know he was a villan in 007 film either?

Thanks for all of the info London!

Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saint_in_London
Master Rewinder
Member # 2575

Member Rated:
I don't many remember him has the 007 villian, think it was one of the worst James Bond films.

I don't think he would have been able to play the cheeky chappy quite so well as Mr Ford, maybe he would have put a different take on it all togehter?

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home