iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Guess Who Part VIIII

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Guess Who Part VIIII
Saint_in_London
Master Rewinder
Member # 2575

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Saint_in_London   Email Saint_in_London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Height
5' 3" (1.60 m)

first role was in the musical 'Annie' on Broadway, she was 8 years old then.

Born under the astrological sign Sagittarius.

Her family once suffered a tragic fire. Her dad went back into the house to save the dog, risking his own life. He injured himself by jumping out of a second story window after the search for the dog became impossible due to the heat. The dog unfortunately did not survive

During the animation of The Little Mermaid (1989), her picture was used to create the lead character, Ariel.

Had 5 albums released in Japan which all went platinum.

Lost out to Shannen Doherty for a role in Mallrats (1995).

Posts: 226 | From: London, England | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's say Reese Witherspoon I am pretty sure I am definately wrong on this because of the album thing. I think you might have us stumped on this one.
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alyssa Milano

Hey cool factoid....my best guy friend Brian was just on "Charmed" a few months ago. He says Alyssa Milano was flirting with him between scenes, but he flirts with everyone so nothing new there.

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How do you do it Valley???????
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
London you have private messages waiting for you. Go to the top left of your screen where it says log out and it should be flashing that you have unread private messages or click on my profile in the upper right screen.
TKO
Contains 0.2% of Rewind Riboflavin
Member # 1471

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TKO   Email TKO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Silly comment, but I think it's IV instead of VIIII.. [Roll Eyes] [Wink]
Posts: 1058 | From: Echo Beach, far away in time | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TKO
Contains 0.2% of Rewind Riboflavin
Member # 1471

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TKO   Email TKO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I mean IX (but I'm not sure and who cares)
We get the picture.
Anyway, keep em coming. Seems like I missed a couple of them.

Posts: 1058 | From: Echo Beach, far away in time | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saint_in_London
Master Rewinder
Member # 2575

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Saint_in_London   Email Saint_in_London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The rest the Clues where.....

Birth name
Jayne Milano

Nickname
Lyssa
Conan

Mini biography
Milano is the daughter of Italian-American parents Lin, a fashion designer, and Tom, a film music editor. was born in a working class neighborhood in Brooklyn and grew up in a modest house on Staten Island. One day, her babysitter, who was an aspiring dancer, dragged along to a an open audtion for the first national tour of Annie. But it was , not the sitter, who beat out 1,500 other wanna be stage actresses to snag a role. So at the tender age of seven, with her mother in tow, joined the tour as July, one of the orphans. After 18 months on the road, , who had begun to garner a reputation as an energetic and charismatic young actress, left Annie to be featured in off-Broadway productions and television commercials. Then, in 1983 at age 10, she landed her breakthrough role on the new sitcom "Who's the Boss?" (1984) as Tony Danza's saccharine sweet daughter, Samantha Micelli, a kid whose native Brooklyn accent rivaled her TV dad's. In order for to accept the gig, the Milano family had to uproot and move 3,000 miles to Hollywood.

Spouse
Cinjun August Tate (1 January 1999 - 20 November 1999) (divorced)

Had a best-selling excercise video in 1988 called Teen Steam.

She's the 1-800-COLLECT girl.

Awarded $230,000 in a default judgement against a web designer that allegedly posted nude pictures of her. [December 1998]

Engaged to Scott Wolf but their engagement was broken off and they are no longer seeing each other. [1993]

Her first role was in the musical 'Annie' on Broadway, she was 8 years old then.
Wore colored contact lenses in some episodes "Who's the Boss?" (1984).

has seven tattoos. She has a sacred heart on her behind, a fairy kneeling in grass on her hip, rosary beads on her back, an angel on her left ankle, an Orobous (a snake biting its own tail) on her right wrist, an "om" on the other wrist and a garland of flowers around her right ankle.
Favorite sport is Hockey.

Plays piano and flute.
Her ex-husband, Cinjun Tate, is the lead singer for the rock group, Remy Zero.
Caused a stir with her TV Commercial for Candies perfume, which featured a black-lingerie clad and a goateed man. The "Anywhere You Dare" campaign was rejected by such stations as WB and FOX. [2000]

Caused a stir with 2 of her Candies Print Ads, which one shows a man perfuming Milano's cleavage, the other presents her standing before a medicine cabinet stocked with perfume and condoms. Both ads were turned down by youth-oriented magazines Seventeen and Teen People. [2000]

Attended The Buckley School in Sherman Oaks, CA.
Caused a commotion with her TV dad, Tony Danza, when she posed nude in the 1993 pages of 'Bikini' magazine. "I worried about her, but it wasn't my place to say anything," explains Danza. "I played her father, but I wasn't her father."

A picture of her was used to create Ariel in the classic Disney movie The Little Mermaid (1989)

Voted #4 in FHM's 100 Sexiest Women list [2001]
Older sister of Cory Milano.
Voted #4 in FHM's 100 Sexiest Women list [2003]

Measurements: Bust 36C

Coincidentally, her character on the WB hit TV show, "Charmed" (1998), temporarily turned into a mermaid at the beginning of the 5th season.
Ranked #5 in Stuff magazine's "102 Sexiest Women in the World" (2002).

Posts: 226 | From: London, England | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rocksteadyflamethrower

80s Movie Guru
Member # 1065

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for rocksteadyflamethrower   Email rocksteadyflamethrower   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, Alyssa Milano was only one of the models for Ariel in "The Little Mermaid".

The others were exploitation-film-actress/90s-cartoon-writer Sherri Stoner and legendary supermodel Christie Brinkley.

The reason why everybody thinks that Alyssa Milano is the only model is because she hosted the making-of special for the movie in 1989.

Sincerely,

John Kilduff

Posts: 1545 | From: Greenwood Lake, New York, USA | Registered: Jul 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home