iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Breakfast Club to Reunite on MTV (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Breakfast Club to Reunite on MTV
CrashesParties n TheValley
Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for CrashesParties n TheValley   Email CrashesParties n TheValley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW...I did'nt realize i had mentiom the wrong movie DEVO. I guess cause i was watching Sixteen Candles at the time i typed that post. I just deleated it..It was easier than trying to fix it. But i did see the MTV MOVIE AWARDS.
Posts: 2221 | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jules
Rewind Maestro
Member # 2627

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jules   Email Jules   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
UGH.......that Andy **** gets on my nerves too, Isis. Why hasn't his fame ended. I mean he is talentless, as far as I am concerned, he is drunk, a grump and ugly as can be.........yeah I can understand why he's famous. There is not one good reason why he should still be around.
Posts: 944 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I forgot that Tom and Katie were coming up- I had to quit watching, it was just making me ill, the whole thing.

Andy is around because...and this is the scariest part of everything, people LIKE him, because he is like most people out there in the world..they are just as grumpy and ugly as him, so when you see a person who is famous like him, you realize there must be alot of people out there who like him...because they only keep you around if you can make money, and obviously someone somewhere thinks he is doing it for them.
But, to me his last name sums up what I think he is.

I think he's sick in the head, and nothing he has ever done was ever even remotely funny. Them throwing him in to the Award thing at the beginning was totally stupid. Before Jimmy Fallon was actually popular, and Will Farrell too- they were the only ones out of the new bunch of SNL people that I actually liked. But, Jimmy Fallon goofs his lines up constantly when he and Tina Fey do the news.

The thing is these people now are the best they must have, cause if there was anyone better they would be replaced. That's what is sad. All the people that we had for comedians like Bill Murray, Steve Martin, Chevy Chase, Dan Akroyd, and John Candy- they are either really old or dead, and nobody equal to them has ever come along to take their place. That is a bummer.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Miss Isis the anger!!!! you need to watch some 80's movies pronto and shut your tv off..i'm just teasing you [Razz] ...I caught this on a rerun of the awards the other day....flipped it on just when Hilary Swank walked out.....for it being 20!!!!! years the cast looked really good....20 years is a long time you guys...alot of my friends are just that old...lol There had been talk before on here ages ago of Molly looking fat nowadays..........whatever!!!!

I didn't love the cover of Simple Minds....but I didn't hate it. I think it was a good idea to do it that way though. Just playing the song would'nt have made sense....plus to have a band like Yellowcard play it makes sense so those kids that are younger then the movie itself can hear it in a way they understand,you know??? Just my 2cents.... [Smile]

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home