iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Debralee Scott RIP

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Debralee Scott RIP
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Debralee Scott, who played Mrs Fackler in Police Academy 1 and 3, died earlier this month in Florida. Interestingly, she guest starred in the third episode of "Isis", starring Joanne Cameron.
Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just read this yesterday and was shocked. On IMDB.com it says that she went to take care of her ailing sister and then ended up getting sick and going into a coma and then she came out of it and they discharged her and she ended up dying in her sleep. She was engaged to a police officer that died in the 9/11 attacks. How sad!! I loved her as Mrs. Fackler. I also liked her in Pandemonium.
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ohmyGod..am I thinkin of the right girl? Hotsy Totsy on WELCOME BACK KOTTER? Donna Pescow's sister on ANGIE????
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, she was in an Isis episode. Her Dad played a guy that was an ex-diamond theif, who just gets out of jail and is trying to go straight, and he gets set up by some other bad guys. It was a cool episode.

Wow, that is a total bummer.

She use to be on Match Game alot. I wonder what she got that actually killed her, that is very scary stuff.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I liked her on Match Game too. That is probablly where I first remember seeing her, other than The Police Academy stuff.
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I looked her up, and she was in Welcome Back Kotter and Angie. She also was in Police Academy and on the Love Boat.

She died 3 days after her 52nd birthday.

What a bummer.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HipsterMom27
Rewind Jedi
Member # 2161

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for HipsterMom27   Email HipsterMom27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I too remember DLS mostly as Hotsy-Totsy and as "Angie's" sister...wow...it's like thinking of her in the perspective of someone you know.

She was also in one memorable scene in "American Graffiti"...when 'The Cowboy' aka Harrison Ford pulls up next to the Toad and says he's looking to race John Milner...Toad says no way can you catch him...Cowboy tells him to shut up...DLS says "Ain't he neat?" End of scene.

Posts: 1019 | From: NYS | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JLP, I remember her "Pandemonium" too and maybe The Loveboat. The circumstances regarding how she died are very disturbing in my opinion.

A photo of her that might help you remember her:

-

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Yeah, I was reading about her death too, and she woke up on her birthday from the coma, and I think they sent her home, when they shouldn't have, it seemed like it. So many times hospitals push you right out the door. I know after the surgery I had last January, I couldn't even stand up, and I was so sick, and they were shoving me right out the door. I know they were doing an autopsy on her but nothing further was said.

Here's a current picture of her:

-

She did have good hair back when she was younger.

Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
I love her hair in this picture. She did not look 52 at all.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home