iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Old Unicorn/Fearie Movie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Old Unicorn/Fearie Movie
Crysallina
Rewind Curious
Member # 4080

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Crysallina   Email Crysallina   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im Trying to remember the name of an old movie. Around the 80's or 70's. It is about a girl who spots some unicorns that then get caught and the bad goblin/people are planning to cut off their horns. They freeze everything when they do this and a boy that wants to marry the girl, she throughs the ring in the water and he jumps in just as everything freezes over. She gets kidnapped and the goblins try to turn her evil when the devil goblin gives her blood to drink. If anyone knows it would be very helpful! Thankyou
Posts: 3 | From: Canberra | Registered: Apr 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
massiveretaliation
Master Rewinder
Member # 950

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for massiveretaliation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Legend? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089469/
Posts: 168 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crysallina
Rewind Curious
Member # 4080

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Crysallina   Email Crysallina   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thankyou so much! It Is! I have been looking it up for years and just now found this site with this forum. Wow. Thankyou
Posts: 3 | From: Canberra | Registered: Apr 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Crysallina, Legend is an excellent movie. Mia Sara from Ferris Bueller is so beautiful in this. She was a perfect princess, so whimsical. You should definitely check out the Special Edition DVD that was released in 2002. It's got tons of extra stuff and two different versions of the movie itself. I'm glad you brought this up cause now I think I'm going to watch it [Smile] !

P.S. I know one of the main goblin's face was supposed to be modeled after Keith Richards. When you look at it, you can really see the resemblence.

Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crysallina
Rewind Curious
Member # 4080

Rate Member
I know what you mean cindymancini! I loved the movie a really wanted to watch it again. I use to have a dress up box when i was a kid so i could act out the movie. Its one of the most beautiful movies.

On the special addition DVD does it have the the original one (the one that was on video so many years ago) as well as the uncut version? I will have to get it now I know I still can!

cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahh, Crysallina, playing dress up was so fun when we were little. Good memories there [Smile] ! As for the DVD, it's 2 discs. Disc 1 has the never before seen director's cut with Jerry Goldsmith's score. Disc 2 has the U.S. Theatrical Version with the Tangerine Dream score. In addition, there's a Featurette called The Making of Legend with interviews of the cast and amazing never before seen footage, lost scences, 2 trailers, four tv commercials, a music video, photo galleries and more. It's so worth the money [Big Grin] .
Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home