iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » What Were The Real Rules Of 80's Horror Movies? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What Were The Real Rules Of 80's Horror Movies?
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No the killer in CLUB DREAD wasnt a woman. (If I remember correctly) BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD MOVIE!

The killer in HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME was a woman...and the "ummmmm"..."sort of killer" in APRIL FOOLS DAY.....but your right.....we need one that can star in movies that run Part One through Part Twelve. I'm sure between the bunch of us we can come up with a decent script!

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brode
Master Rewinder
Member # 3732

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Brode   Author's Homepage   Email Brode   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Club Dread was pretty funny. Me and my friends still call girls named Penelope "Peenalope".
Posts: 267 | From: Manitoba | Registered: Jan 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One half of the killers in Scream 2 was a female, as was Rebecca Gayheart in Urban Legends (and I think she still is)

I can't really think of any others. But can you imagine -

"Nightmare on Elm Street: Winifred Krueger is Back!"

"Halloween 28: Michelle Myers Secret Operation"

"Friday 13th Part 42: Jasmine Vorhees' Time of the Month"

Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That reminds me. Does Angela from SLEEPAWAY CAMP count?????
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home