iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » "Quotes" (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: "Quotes"
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The slumber party invite all your friends one is JUST ONE OF THE GUYS.
Theres too many going on here....Im lost a little.

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CHRISTIAN DEMURE is from SECRET ADMIRER.
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gav
Master Rewinder
Member # 4075

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Gav   Email Gav   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You 2 guys!Get a freakin room!HA HA!
Posts: 105 | From: Mitcham,Surrey,England | Registered: Apr 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gav
Master Rewinder
Member # 4075

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Gav   Email Gav   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry that was for Son of Scarface and Cindy.
Posts: 105 | From: Mitcham,Surrey,England | Registered: Apr 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
"Do you ever wonder about all the differnt ways to die? Ya know, violently? And wonder what would be the most horrible way to die? Well, for me the worst way would be for a bunch of old men to get around me and start biting and eating me alive...."
CrashesParties n TheValley
Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for CrashesParties n TheValley   Email CrashesParties n TheValley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know that last one mamamiasweetpeaches!...It what "Trash" said in the movie Return Of The Living Dead

"Somebody get some lights over here--Trash is taking of her clothes again" [Big Grin]

Posts: 2221 | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gav
Master Rewinder
Member # 4075

Member Rated:
Yeh Linnea Quigley is a babe!Singing-"TONIGHT,WE MAKE LOVE TILL WE DIE"(What a tune)She was also in "Night of the demon"which was also cool.

My quote way back was from Robocop if anyone cares.

Gav
Master Rewinder
Member # 4075

Member Rated:
Sorry "Night of the demon" is an earlier film,i mean "Night of the demons"
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
Linnea had been in hundreds of these things!
All bow before the Queen Of Trashy Horror Flicks!

Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for CrashesParties n TheValley   Email CrashesParties n TheValley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"It's No Accident That I'm The One Delivering The Groceries"

Guess That One

Posts: 2221 | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kat27
Master Rewinder
Member # 3979

1 Update

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kat27     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What about "you've gotta have a goal Jeff".

or "Kevin stir the vegetables".

Posts: 327 | From: Australia | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 1  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CT is that Skip from Valley Girl...god, he's so buff!! Hahahaha [Big Grin]
Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Fulmer:
OK, here comes my shot:

"What are those a------s doing on the porch?"
"They're not a------s, they're pronounced azalias."

The Man With Two Brains!

How about:

"You mean you spent that time talking to me and being nice so that you could have sex with me?"
"Well, yes. I mean I think I've put in the hours, don't you?"

Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gav
Master Rewinder
Member # 4075

Member Rated:
Come on KAT27!How can you get away with those two!

"Kevin stir the vegetables"-Is that from "Adventures in Babysitting"?

Gav
Master Rewinder
Member # 4075

Member Rated:
"A night on the town" it could be from,or am i getting those two mixed up?
Gav
Master Rewinder
Member # 4075

Member Rated:
What about this difficult one.

"Thats not a knife,this is a knife"

Smayt Shatner
Rewind Shaft -Can u dig it?
Member # 1500

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Smayt Shatner   Email Smayt Shatner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Crocoldile Dundee is where the knife quote is from.And im pretty sure the 'vegetables' quote is St Elmos Fire. How about this moody one....
''You do this!You'll never sit in a captains chair again''

Posts: 1201 | From: under everyone's bed...watching and waiting. | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smayt Shatner
Rewind Shaft -Can u dig it?
Member # 1500

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Smayt Shatner   Email Smayt Shatner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heres a fave of mine,but i reckon youll get it straight away.....
WE AINT GONNA FALL FOR NO BANANA IN THE TAIL PIPE.

Posts: 1201 | From: under everyone's bed...watching and waiting. | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smayt, that quote would be from Beverly Hills Cop I believe.
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This one's easy, but I still enjoy it because it really relates to high school life:

"Nerds, jocks. My side, your side. It's all bull****. Its hard enough just trying to be yourself."

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
That sounds familiar...I think I just saw that movie......
but I'm drawing a blank.....

Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
"Shame on you mamamiasweetpeaches" [Big Grin]

That last one is from Can't Buy Me Love [Cool]

Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
Try This One:

"Your Stewed Buttwad.!......You Know What Time It Is"

cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That would be Weird Science CT [Big Grin] .
Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
DAMN your good!

Try this:

"This is U.S. History I See A Globe Right There Dude"

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home