iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » I am tring to think of a movie name and need help.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I am tring to think of a movie name and need help.
goldencritter
Rewind Curious
Member # 4016

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for goldencritter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am tring to think of a movie name and need help. I know this movie came out in the 80's.
It's about these nerd guys who are messing around in a chemistry lab. something happend to thier computer and they acidentaly created this goo that would bring magazine pictures to life.
Pease help. This is driving me nuts. and thats not a very long road :-)

Posts: 8 | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goldencritter
Rewind Curious
Member # 4016

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for goldencritter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remeber one of the main catch lines in the movie was, "Kiss me and I'll be yours forever."
Because whatever they brought to life they had to kiss to make it stay real.

Posts: 8 | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kat27
Master Rewinder
Member # 3979

1 Update

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kat27     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Weird Science!!! Great movie with Kelly Le Brock in it. The very first MTA (model turned actress) but the very reason that she should have been the last. Hope I helped your brain freeze!
Posts: 327 | From: Australia | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 1  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
piratemoviefan12
Master Rewinder
Member # 2715

- posted      Profile for piratemoviefan12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NOPE! It's NOT Weird Science...

I've seen it and it's pretty cool.

It's an episode of AMAZING STORIES. It's episode 26 "Miscalculation".

Here is an episode cap, "A high school student searching for a date accidently spills chemicals on a magazine and conjures up a dog. He tries desperately to create a beautiful woman, but things go terribly wrong."

Universal said it was going to release the first season of AMAZING STORIES on Nov 2nd.

However, a recent listing on the SCIfi.com calender listed it's release date to be Nov 22nd. Tvshowsondvd.com couldn't get UNI to respond to their questions about which release date was official. That date and several others have since been pulled from the web site's calender!

Unfortunatelly, this episode is the second episode of the 2nd season. So you'll probably have to wait until 2006 to see the 2nd season on dvd.

GOOD NEWS: The SciFi channel will be airing this episode on April 25th @ 12:30pm EST.

It's a funny episode. Anyone who liked Weird Science, would like this.

Posts: 133 | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home